I want to help

over 13 years ago
ask_jessica's photo

Jessica Kelly (ask_jessica)

25 posts

Hello everyone, I am new to Bitwine and I have noticed that some customers come to me for psychic advice.

I provide relationship advice and not psychic advice. Are there any psychics out there who want me to send those clients over to them if they should contact me again? Let me know. I will jot down your names and reference one of you if someone should try to obtain psychic advice from me.

Thanks,

Have a great day!

over 13 years ago
psychicchanel didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Healer Chanel (psychicchanel)

28 posts

I am a Psychic advisor, U can referr me to them, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

over 13 years ago

I am a Clairvoyant Psychic, with very high clarity with seeing in the future, my predictions are always accurate and my timeframes are guaranteed. I would greatly appreciate if you referred me :)

over 13 years ago
ask_jessica's photo

25 posts

I will refer you both. I hope everyone here can work together here to get clients. I will record both your names, and refer them should I run into this type of situation. Thanks!

over 13 years ago
itiva26 didn't upload a photo

Kris (itiva26)

9 posts

Im also new and could use the clients jessica, my name is HeartsEye i would appreciate it also.

over 13 years ago
ask_jessica's photo

25 posts

Sure no problem. I will record your name too, and instruct them to your profile also. If you run into any clients who don’t want psychic advice send them way if it applies. Thanks so much.

over 13 years ago
psychickatherine's photo

Spiritual Advisor Amanda (psychickatherine)

4 posts

I am a psychic reader as well I would deeply appreciate it if you could refer me I am new to the site.

Thank you and god bless.

over 13 years ago
atlara's photo

John Atla - Psychic Empath (atlara)

75 posts

I’m a psychic as well, would love to have any clients stop on by.

Thanks for the offer.

over 13 years ago
ask_jessica's photo

25 posts

Sure no problem. I hope you can send some people who only want relationship advice, without psychic services my way as well.

over 13 years ago
readerpsychic's photo

Psychic Angelic Anney (readerpsychic)

26 posts

I am a clairvoyant Psychic advisor, you can referr me to them, I would really appreciate it, I really enjoy helping people with their problems. I have over 48 years experience, God Bless.

over 13 years ago
k19 didn't upload a photo

k19 (k19)

3 posts

hi I hope bitwine does something abt few people trying to promote spells and remove money from vulnerable clients. To all the psychics out there, you guys have a power that not everyone has…..if you work for the higher good, you wont be only helping people but making your own lives wonderful!

Am sure not all are like that, but you do come across some mind players. Please cross check with others 5 times before giving away yr money. Love and your faith in yrself is the biggest spell of all time…...good luck and be happy!

over 13 years ago
k19 didn't upload a photo

k19 (k19)

3 posts

hi I hope bitwine does something abt few people trying to promote spells and remove money from vulnerable clients. To all the psychics out there, you guys have a power that not everyone has…..if you work for the higher good, you wont be only helping people but making your own lives wonderful!

Am sure not all are like that, but you do come across some mind players. Please cross check with others 5 times before giving away yr money. Love and your faith in yrself is the biggest spell of all time…...good luck and be happy!

over 13 years ago
ask_jessica's photo

25 posts

I agree with you. I hope more people also take that into consideration for the coaching network. There are many gifted people here in both areas. Good Luck!

over 13 years ago
erik_clairvoyant didn't upload a photo

Clairvoyant Erik (erik_clairvoyant)

8 posts

I am psychic and also new. I would appreciate any referrals. God Bless

over 13 years ago

Jessica,

I appreciate individuals like you. You show a selfless interest in helping the team of advisers here on this site.

I a putting my name in the pot, if you will allow. I am a natural born Psychic Medium & Reader with many gifts.

Thanks for your time, Priestess Kandi Ranson