Future

over 10 years ago
buffgirl33 didn't upload a photo

buffgirl33

13 posts

I have been involved with March 19, 1975 for 6 months now. Lately he has been talking about going on a trip together. I guess what I need to know is do we have anykind of future together and does he have real feelings for me or am I just wasting my time with him? Also will we be taking a trip together this upcoming winter and if we do will it be sun and sand or mountains and snow? Thank you very much.

over 10 years ago

i can help, come see me live

over 10 years ago

Hi buffgirl,

There is certainly a lot of positive movement for the future of this relationship. Keep the faith, and try to remain positive about the future.

I would be glad to take a look at compatibility issues, his deep feelings for you and your trip if you want to join me for a reading.

Light & love, James M.

over 10 years ago
saoirse200's photo

Saoirse (saoirse200)

166 posts

Good things are coming for the two of you. He does have real feelings for you, I know there is a bit of confusion with some false promises but I think a one to one conversation with him will clear all of that up.Try to focus on the positive things about him because he picks up on your energy he can read you quite well. If you would like to contact me for more information please feel free to do so.First 5 minutes free.

Saoirse

over 10 years ago
tarotgrace's photo

Grace (tarotgrace)

66 posts

Blessings Buffgirl,

I specialize in uniting divine matches. Come chat with me and get the answers you are looking for. One of my specials is unlimited chat for a very low price.

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you are going to be spending more time with him but b4 you do their is something you need to know bout him.

come chat with me ill be glad to look further into this for you.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for you and provide you with a honest accurate reading just contact me today

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago

Merry Meet Buffgirl33,

I can offer you Honest Enlightenment about March 19, 1975 and the future of this relationship.

<= Click My Name and Connect with ME