Are there any honest psychics here?

over 12 years ago

I feel that a lot of psychics see stuff and won’t tell you because they want a good rating. I have asked over and over about this guy and all I hear is the same thing. He likes you he likes you. But from his side, he stays away from me

Will a psychic actually ever say “NO he doesn’t like you”?

over 12 years ago
dimentia's photo

chrystal_light (dimentia)

2 posts

I am an honest psychic and sometimes you do see that the person likes you but they dont know what to do with it.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. You can add me on Skype at—psychicjennifer14 I do personal readings as well. Thanks.

I am real.

over 12 years ago
psychic_paula's photo

Psychic_Paula (psychic_paula)

67 posts

Hi dear in my reading i dont sugar coat anything i say it how it is i dont gve fairytale readings call me and ill give you a free connection time

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

if he doesnt like you and a psychic see thats then yes they will say that and if he does like you they will say that too. personall i tell clients all I see good and bad for even with the bad if I wasnt ment to say it I wouldnt see it. Im being shown it for a reason. why not come into chat andlets look at what is going on and why he hasnt connected or how he feels.

over 12 years ago

I have spent so much money on complete lies.

over 12 years ago

I’m not sure about others but my personal method of reading is to be honest. I’ve told clients things they would rather have not heard, but this is how i do my readings. Should someone chooe to rate me low for telling them the truth, then so be it, I couldn’t do what I do if I had to lie to my clients.

Take care

over 12 years ago

oh i’m bluntly honest, you need to come chat with me

over 12 years ago

I’m extremely honest, I have no reason to lie, I don’t sugarcoat anything. If that’s what is in your future I will make sure I tell you, there’s no sense in giving false hope to my clients. To make it clear that I do give 100% honesty and accuracy I even offer a follow up for whatever my prediction is around the time I say. I always make sure to say anything major, or even little things to give a heads up and answer all questions truthfully.

Stop by for a reading if you’d like :) Blessings

over 12 years ago
demetripitt didn't upload a photo

Demetri Pitt (demetripitt)

19 posts

Hello. If you want a real answer from a real psychic who you can trust, I can help you. We can find the answers you need.

Psychic-Demetri Pitt

over 12 years ago
stormywind85's photo

Virginia (stormywind85)

8 posts

I am an honest advisor as well. If I can not establish a connection or help the client, I will refer them to someone else. I extend free time when needed so that the client and I can connect and it gives the client time to see if they feel I am right for them and it gives me time to know whether or not I will be able to help them. I would rather send them to someone else who can help them rather than feed them BS just to make money. Like everyone else here, I do not (usually)work for free, but I also see each client as a person wanting/needing advise, and not a way to get “free” money. The clients that come to us and establish that connection and are willing to pay us are trusting that we will help them. How can we do what we do and lie to a client just to make money? We can’t, and we don’t.

over 12 years ago
rosepetals didn't upload a photo

rosepetals

34 posts

This is what you do write on a piece of paper your name and number and a brief message such as would you like to join me for coffee sometime if so call me and let him respond if you haven’t heard from him in a month move on.

over 12 years ago

Still confused? I can help now :)

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I am an honest reader and will tell you what I sense and see,not what I think you want to hear. Lets do a reading and see what is shown. You wouldnt be the first client I have had who I had to say something they didnt want to hear to. Blessings!

over 12 years ago

I tell people outright what they need to hear, even if they’re not ready for it yet. But querents should remain open to all possibilities & remain detached from their perceived/preferred outcome everytime they’re getting a reading. :)