Looking for a pet psychic /medium

about 1 year ago

Looking for pet connection for pet who passed it away recently . Can anyone suggest one ?

about 1 year ago

So if all these psychics nobody knows a legitimate pet psychic medium?

about 1 year ago

CONNECT WITH ME I WILL BE ABLE TO HELP YOU

about 1 year ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

☝️

about 1 year ago

i recommend jennifer jean on purple ocean for pet readings and mediumship. very sorry for your loss :(

about 1 year ago

Thanks to everyone who has answered so far . My pet was with us for 16 years

about 1 year ago

very sorry :( i lost my cat of 16 years a few months ago, and my cat of 13.5 years in 2020, i know it’s difficult, they are family. i understand what you’re going through. sending lots of healing to you and your family during this time.

about 1 year ago

Yes Jim and I Moon thank you. This is a very difficult period right now he was absolutely part of our family I already miss him I just want to make sure he’s in a safe place

about 1 year ago

Damn Auto correct Gemini Moon

about 1 year ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

Sorry for your loss. We put our 16 year old poodle down New Year’s day last year. It’s really rough brother.

about 1 year ago

you’re very welcome dennis, and i’m sure he is in a safe place, i recommend to you the poem “rainbow bridge” if you can find it. jennifer will also be very helpful for any messages he has for you.

very sorry about your poodle, rebo.

blessings to all during these hard times.

about 1 year ago

I am available dear if you need anything still.

about 1 year ago
psychicpeaches_'s photo

❤️Psychic Peach ❤️ (psychicpeaches_)

86 posts

Yes, call me up! Animal readings is one of my specialties.

about 1 year ago

You’re the best Gemini Moon still haven’t been able to get a hold of anybody here yet but eventually

about 1 year ago

Hey Dennis,

So sorry for your loss. I am a medium and energy worker, but the emotions of animals come very beautiful and light, but I don’t specialize in animals.

Bright blessings, Pixie

about 1 year ago

Hey Dennis,

So sorry for your loss. I can understand your feelings because I have helped one of My Clients (Evelynjj) with a similar situation. we can never forget our beloveds but one can help you learn how to handle the pain by connecting you with your pet so you may find out about him yourself. that’s what I can offer you as well.

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Personal Life.

Kind Regards

about 1 year ago

I can’t promise your pet will come through but I can do my best. I have done a lot of pet readings and things came through very easily. I just can’t pick and choose what comes through. xoxo