spiritual help

over 8 years ago

Hi folks! I recently contacted a healer who has helped me in the past with many issues in relationships and other issues . I spoke to him yesterday and told him about issues im having he said to call him today if he will be able to assist me. Today i called him and he was kind of awkward to help me out with my issue. This guy has alot of spiritual power to turn things around but why be soo awkward? Appreciate any insight thankyou!

over 8 years ago
ms.selena didn't upload a photo

~Love Exspert~ (ms.selena)

32 posts

come have a chat with me. I Will Be able to help you.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Hey Ikkky.. in theory there can be numerous reasons… maybe he is not in mood .. maybe you are not ready .. etc… if you want reading.. see my profile see what i do .. and decide.. Call me …

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Hello god bless you I am online now i am giving reading with clairvoyance and astrology.You can take session so i can guide you in right direction.

over 8 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

please contact me for a live session for answers to this.

over 8 years ago

Just phoned the guy he said he cant do my work! Not an issue ill just look around

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Take session i am online now.

over 8 years ago

i can help with your issues. I’m a clairvoyant and a healer

over 8 years ago

The problem is he is uncomfortable what the fallback of him assisting in the issue will be, he feels there is negative energy attached and is afraid it will attack him for interfering.

over 8 years ago

I will try to the ritual myself it will take couple of days and ill see what outcome it will have.. becuase my six sense is itching and has been indicating to do the ritual i saw in a religious book. But to start it one mist give charity as a token for the ritual to work.. i peronally believe he wanted me to literally beg him and he would have wanted everything on his terms i.e payment etc. Ive used him before and his work speaks for itself. The ritual has to be done in front of fire and ofcourse circle of protection … i will keep you Updated on the outcome!

over 8 years ago
needclarity's photo

☪NeedClarity (needclarity)

84 posts

lets chat

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you ! 98 cent a min/ or 14 mins 4 ten dollars ;)

over 8 years ago

Be careful the day chosen. The gift of charity is to show you are willing to work with the spirits and it is an offering of good will.

be careful of your energies at the time you enter the circle, and make sure to wear a protective necklace, and be aware of the days and moon phase, lol!!

if you need anything or have any questions about it please feel free to message me.

over 8 years ago

@ spiritual jade. I have read everything to the last sentence about the ritual. And how to perform and make a circle of protection. So i shud be ok.. fingers crossed!

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

Sometimes a person spirit can only receive so much help from a healer contact me for details in full I can help

over 8 years ago

I can help guide and heal you

over 8 years ago

I am going to buy one of those altars to burn on when i do the ritual but i was thinking how long do fire-lighters stay alight?? On the alter? Any advise will be appreciated.

over 8 years ago
psychic_mary_19 didn't upload a photo

✯PSYCHIC LOVE & RELATIONS... (psychic_mary_19)

98 posts

COME stop by today for a chat i will be happy to give you insight on why his behavior was this way

over 8 years ago
psychicsonny didn't upload a photo

Psychic Sonny (psychicsonny)

6 posts

Hello my name is Sonny call now I’m available to chat!

over 8 years ago
advisor_christina's photo

christina stevenson (advisor_christina)

27 posts

hello my name is Christina and I am online now and waiting to help guide you

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Hey Ikkky, well if something is strange you should make some distance from this situation.. maybe this person is having problem with himself in some strange way.. so in that case you should. wait or back off… please see my profile and what i do, we can find the answers.. I recommend myself… Im generous with my chat time, and ill try to five you more than you paid for my services..

over 8 years ago

dear you need spiritual guide some blockage make life hard you one cal make lots of changing in your life