forcing destiny

over 8 years ago

i recently had a reading and was told i suffered in my marriage because me n him forced our destiny what does that really mean? a few months ago she told me we were ment to be then paid for spiritual cleansing now she says if he wants to go let him im dissapointed in myself for believing we where ment to be becausr i was told he was the one but a lot of voodoo around us

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 6/08/15-6/15/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (6/9/15)!!! SPECIAL JUNE DEALS!

over 8 years ago
anthony_master_psychic didn't upload a photo

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

hun come join me for a reading I will give u honest answers no suger coating blessings

over 8 years ago

if the truth, contact me

over 8 years ago
mrsvivian's photo

A True Psychic Tina Vivian (mrsvivian)

50 posts

psychicly I feel that no you was not forced in your marriage and that you and him is soulmates, but theres a interference spiritually threw the both of your energys which is not allowing you and him to rekindle that twin flame .. contact me live for more info

over 8 years ago
psychicalexandria's photo

*~ Spiritual Alexandria ~* (psychicalexandria)

18 posts

yous are soulmates.you just have a lot going on spiritually that’s coming in the way of yous both chat me for more info

over 8 years ago

There are a lot of illusions that have been newly cast onto your relationship due to misunderstandings, and a lack of clarity.

There has been a cloud cast around the relationship but it is not impossible to fix.

You must re-instill light into this connection and relationship. Please contact me, as most methods I like to discuss in private over messaging or in chat.

Blessings.

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do tis reading for you , please contact me live chat blessings

over 8 years ago
kittypink didn't upload a photo

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

Here is The deal, if they were real psyquics all in here should be agreing in same terms of explainning, i was scammed here, but give thanks god you hold a marriage, dont give your life or your partner soul to any evil plan, i know is difficult situations of life to be handle,but what i know is that theres a free consultation,psyquic christoher golden known as psyquic of The stars yes totally free its free!! He will awsome you!!

over 8 years ago

i think the deleted him i cant find him but yea now i will she which psychic that posted has connection with me thanks martha