Something brewing?

over 9 years ago
lucky1 didn't upload a photo

lucky1

50 posts

Me and C 4/15/78 had a big argument on Sunday. Monday after work I had a Facebook friend request from his brother 6/8/76. I’m wondering if they’re up to something or maybe it was just coincidental. He could have friended me way before now. So why after the big blow out? I’m a little worried they may be up to something.

over 9 years ago

If you are serious in getting a reading, contact me live…...

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

That is odd behaviour. I can offer you a crystal ball reading to discover C’s feelings and intentions. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago

You do need to be on guard, but not for this reason. Please contact me soon if you would like to know more.

over 9 years ago
psychiclimei's photo

Psychic Limei (psychiclimei)

38 posts

I am online now sweety with there first names and dates of birth i can connect to both of them and see there intentions. with the information you provided i can see they definitely are up to something that is against you. If you want to know more contact me and we can look

over 9 years ago

I actually dont feel its something you need to worry about, but the brother has some specific intentions for adding you. Its been a while that he has been trying to reach out to you and now thinks its a good time.

Please message me and we can explain whats going on, its not as bad as you think; although I do see some reasons you need to be cautious with “C”

over 9 years ago

We dont need to go into a session until you are comfortable, btw. =] speak soon, dear!

over 9 years ago

Allow me to assist you.

over 9 years ago
medium_john_spratt didn't upload a photo

HONEST SCOTTISH PSYCHIC (medium_john_spratt)

121 posts

I feel that there is nothing to panic about here. For more insight please come a connect with me.