How do I talk to my spirit guides?

over 9 years ago
chaslynm didn't upload a photo

C (chaslynm)

6 posts

Any tips/techniques? I don’t want to contact them through a psychic or through anybody else. I would like to communicate with them by myself if possible

over 9 years ago

YES, there are ways, contact me live

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

I wrote the books So You Want to Be a Psychic Intuitive? and 365 Ways to Develop Your Psychic Ability on this topic. Message me to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago
psychiclimei's photo

Psychic Limei (psychiclimei)

38 posts

im online and can coach you through contacting and communicating with your spirit guides. I can tell you what you need to do so and how to do it. I can also prepare you to do so and how to do it safely and calmly. Contact me and we can do this today. Many blessings

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

yes you can talk with spirit guide with ESP for that you have to do meditation technique.

over 9 years ago

Its important you have a place so you can connect to them on a deeper level.

I actually offer lessons in tuning your intuition so that you can feel and experience with more clarity.

There is definately a meditation you can do to contact your guides and it entails some visualization and time in silence.

If you would like to know, please feel free to message me. We dont have to go into a call, i am just here to help :)

over 9 years ago

Allow me to assist you.

over 9 years ago
medium_john_spratt didn't upload a photo

HONEST SCOTTISH PSYCHIC (medium_john_spratt)

121 posts

I believe the the best way to contact you guides and helpers is through mediation. There is some good books and online guides to help you with this. If I can help more please come and chat with me