How do you know?

over 9 years ago
thechoiceismine didn't upload a photo

thechoiceismine

5 posts

Hi psychics! Disclaimer: I am a religious person, I believe in G-d and the afterlife etc. What I want to know is, how can you predict destiny when G-d gave us all free choice? Also how did you become psychic? Is it something you learn? Can anyone become psychic, or is it a gift, period. Also, how can we know you’re genuine? I’ve been looking at the posts you post online, and I haven’t seen concrete proof once. (i.e. one of you saying something definite and the person asking confirming that it’s 100% true.) That doesn’t mean there isn’t, but I haven’t seen it yet:) Why would I spend money talking to one of you if I’m not even sure you’re real? If any of you can say something that’s 100% accurate about me (not something you can find online) maybe I’ll think of calling for a consultation. (Maybe not. But I do have questions…)

over 9 years ago
icks13 didn't upload a photo

Atropos (icks13)

64 posts

Part 1: http://psychic.bitwine.com/forums/4-news-articles/topics/118231

Part 2: http://psychic.bitwine.com/forums/4-news-articles/topics/118251

Part 3: http://psychic.bitwine.com/forums/4-news-articles/topics/118261

over 9 years ago

Not sure what’s going on there… i’ll try again

over 9 years ago

Nope. Not letting me reply properly … weird.

over 9 years ago

Speaking for myself, I too believe in free will. I use the runes to uncover unknown aspects of a person’s life and this method allows them to know the outcomes of events should they continue on this path.

The beauty of free will and the runes is that they can guide you to use your free will to achieve the outcome you’re looking for. They’re especially helpful in foreseeing the outcome of all of your different options and helping you choose the best one.

According to the runes you value money. You have also sacrificed a lot but this
has only made you stronger.
over 9 years ago

I was raised in a very christian home. The gift of intuition is not much different then god gifting his children with prophetic visions. We are all blessed with the ability to see things in our situations, because spirit did not want us to go alone without guidance.

I have picked up on names of others that have not even been told to me… Names are specific details that cannot be otherwise debated. Lucky, maybe- but its not likely.

Just the same as there are historical events to prove that jesus was a carpenter – there are historic events discussing when psychics saved people from death by foreseeing these events.

It never hurts to google- If you are interested in learning yourself, – i offer lessons on how to listen to the insight that is being given to you-

I have tools that one can use, but overall i am an intuitive, and i do not use tools to see into the future.

also, ,note—there is a difference between fortune telling, and intuitive see-ers… fortune tellers will tell you that life is set and cannot be changed, and that it is all “in the stars”

while a seer, feels the path you are currently on and helps you to take hold of your future based off of information.

over 9 years ago
thechoiceismine didn't upload a photo

thechoiceismine

5 posts

Thank you Rune Mistress:) Spiritual Jade – are you still christian? I’m a bit obsessed with the supernatural, if you’ll call it that. But i feel that from a religious standpoint I shouldn’t be – I’ve had to run in the opposite direction of a fortune teller I met as a teenager, because I didn’t want to do the wrong thing…

over 9 years ago
msdelight didn't upload a photo

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

Hi Choice no psychic is 100% or 99% accurate, if they claim to be stay right away from them because they are false.

Love and Light Msdelight

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Choice,

As an astrologer I would like to address your question.

Fate and free-will. You may believe that if the future can be fore-told and we no longer have free-will, we are enmeshed in an irrevocable fate we cannot escape. No astrologer worth their salt would claim to be able to predict every event. He/she can predict a definite event or the details of any movement in nature. He or she is like the weatherman who may forecast rain but cannot predict who will actually get wet. The reason why they should not try because of what is called ‘the margin of uncertainty’. An astrological aspect with regard to the future can correspond with any one of a variety of possibilities, mostly dependent upon the ‘freedom of choice’ of the individual concerned, yet the aspect still foretell the actual trend of circumstances. This so-called fore-telling is done in what is called a transit chart which is made up by taking the original Natal Birth Chart, then working with an Ephemeris working out where the Transiting Planets are in relation to your original Natal Planet Placements and the Houses they are placed in at the time of your birth. Often there can be an undercurrent in a person’s personality that they cannot generally related to but they come into play during a particular transit of the two planets involved. Eg: An aspect of Sun Sextile Mercury in a Natal Chart only shows itself during a Transit involving those two planets because it is a weak aspect and others in the Chart are generally stronger.

Nobody’s future is set in stone.

Whether you read cards or do astrology we look at what around you today and what is possibility coming up so you can make better choices for yourself.

All the best ESTHER