LOOKING FOR A HONEST PSYCHIC

over 9 years ago

Hello, I am looking for a Psychic here that can give me a general reading about my present and my future. I would prefer a natural psychic, with no tools. I do need confirmation as to my present, before the start of reading. I am not here to play test the psychic, but I have been scam so many times, that i really need real honest answers, which is hard to find here. Thanks to all real and honest respond.

Please kindly only psychics who fit what I am simply looking for. I am not here to debate whether tools or no tools is with or with out logic sense. THIS IS JUST MY PERSONAL PREFERENCE. Not trying to debate or offend anyone, I just need a honest reading ASAP. THIS IS MY LIFE AND I AM VERY SERIOUS ABOUT IT. I do not like to read with a psychic that have negative reviews. This also is my person preference, and don’t want to debate. Thanks to all.

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Most of my readings I proffer not to be using tools unless its just to clarity what i had already told the client. But normally I do not use them unless a client tells me too. I have not really been wrong.

over 9 years ago
readingsbyazul didn't upload a photo

Maurie Perez Mendez (readingsbyazul)

27 posts

I use tools, but I can definitely confirm your present situation with no details given to me. I also have negative reviews because I am human (not perfect, lol). Feel free to request me xox

over 9 years ago
candice20's photo

Divine Candice 20 (candice20)

59 posts

I can help you find the true that you’re looking for I’m having a special three questions for $10.00.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i can give you a honest indepth reading contact me

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,Shawn,

I always give an honest and accurate reading,as you will be able to see by my feedback. I dont use tools…except in email readings…but I do ask you a few things to connect to the situation and to yourself as the client. Let me know if you want someone to look into this with you in a reading.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
psychicreadersunited's photo

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

104 posts

Love to help you

over 9 years ago

I can see here that you are really tired, of asking and getting these back and forth answers. I am an empath, I connect to how you are feeling and I receive images as clues in my mind, I will use tools to confirm but I do not need them.

If you would like, you can message me and we can talk first before a session- its very important you find someone you connect to. I can only promise that I try my best, and im not in it for the money.

over 9 years ago

Let me just clarify something here for you. Just because a psychic uses “no tools”, does NOT mean they are “better” than those of us who DO. Rather, the converse. Tools help remove the personal bias that gets in the way of natural clairvoyance. As a former client myself, I’ve run into far too many psychics “faking” clairvoyance where they really need to be drawing the line and saying “let’s confirm that with a tool”. Often times, my intuition will be right about a situation, or God will lead me to the right answer. That’s not oftentimes a vision, but I get them on occasion. It’s just not the natural way God has revealed his gift to me. He has blessed me with a natural knowledge and thirst for astrology and for using it to forecast the future with uncanny accuracy.

I’d say, GO with a psychic that USES tools! Not one that doesn’t! That being said, it helps if the person has an intuitive “bent” on their gift – something besides just knowledge of the predictive art. It does take some intuition to bring it all together to conduct a psychic reading. Not just a memorization of the Tarot card meanings.

over 9 years ago

Esther neptune, thanks for your input. Although I respect your opinion on the topic of tools or no tools, I do not see it as a clarification, I see it as a matter of your personal opinion. My personal believe is, there are a few gifted and honest psychics that reads without tools and they have turn out to be right to many clients, as far as pass, present, and the outcomes of situation. They are very hard to find, but God have given such gifts to a few selective. Thanks for your advise, but I know what I want and prefer, and that is a psychic that have a strong gift from God that they do not require tools. I feel psychics that use tools for confirmation are gifted with intuition that is a little stronger then the average person, but because tools are man made things, I do not believe in it. Its not about who is better, is what i feel will work best for me. And I do agree that more often than not the are fakes clairvoyance that claims no tools, but again, its my believe that only a few are truly and really gifted and given that honor from God. If you work with tools and that help and work for your client then that is wonderful for you.

over 9 years ago
g26 didn't upload a photo

fairy (g26)

139 posts

I totally agree with u shawn. i can confirm as well that Tarot is only ok maybe for looking current situation and surroundings but NOT accurate for future outcome. ive checked number of times. There are also many (basically most of)psychics, that are not able to see or perceive future outcome. They just ASSUME the future by what they arelooking right now.

That been said, most probably outcomes will not turn out to be accurate. For me really gifted psychic is the one who has precognition, that means perceive actual future outcomes despite the twists in between. When someone is only assuming the future by what they are seeing now, most probably a twist will change the outcome and this psychic will then tell u, free will changed things and you will of course get frustrated.

I am looking as well for a really gifted psychic myself. Hard to find tho. To date i havent really to be honest.Good luck

over 9 years ago
icks13 didn't upload a photo

Atropos (icks13)

64 posts

oh-my-god…

I would like remind all, just in case someone has forget it as the word “God” is constantly used here and there, that for the Christianity destinty does not exist and that the future is not written.

over 9 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hi ShawnI’m Lee and I do not use any tools to look into the future I am a naturally gifted psychic if you like to click on my link and read more about me and come chat with me and I’ll be glad to give you a general greeting I hope you’re from you soon thank you and God bless!

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago

Nibirian, this is ask a psychic, I asked and stated what I am looking for. do u have a service to offer that I am interesting in? You came by to judge someone else believe. I see this as unprofessional. Myself along with someone else mention God, so I feel you are being direct in who u are speaking to. What you have to say is of no interest to me and it will not change my believe or views. I started this trend not to have debates, but to simply ask and see what folks have to offer, and as they respond, I simply just read their profile and their reviews, and from there I make a decision to choose a reader that I feel fit of what I want. Please stop making it about getting into a unnecessary and unwanted debate, Remember there are other clients reading these trend, and you insulting their believes (they are some God believers as well as none believers), may cause u to loose a few potential clients. Sometimes if we step back and be more compassionate and think of others feeling when we say rude things, it might make the world a much more simple place for everyone. Thanks.

over 9 years ago

fairy (g26)

139 posts

yes some ppl just give u positive to make you happy despite telling them u dont want false hope.

over 9 years ago
american didn't upload a photo

John (american)

7 posts

Now, lets look at a situation that many of you have experienced where a psychic gives you a prediction and it does not come true. You may wonder why that happens and is it a bad psychic reading? More often than it being a problem with your psychic it is usually that along the way you made choices that changed the outcome. So, it is important to factor that into things. FREE CHOICE is just that. Free choice. Without that, you wouldn’t be free to make the choices and mistakes that you often make. The way we all learn and grow is through our choices. LEARN FROM YOUR choices, good, bad or indifferent; because there are really no mistakes; just detours.

Secondly, if you are NOT ready for a situation to play out – then there very likely WILL be delays. The Universe will UNFOLD for you with your best interests at heart. That isn’t always what YOU want – when you want it. That is often the most difficult thing to understand when life doesn’t unfold as you want it or as it has been predicted. People often KEEP things just out of their range; the very things they most desire because they are not ready. When a psychic reads your energy they can feel it and sense it but it is up to the individual to allow it into their lives. Sometimes you need to let go of something BEFORE the next door opens. Other times, the timing just isn’t right. You might need to work through some issues or get clarity on something BEFORE it comes into your life.. So, before you BLAME THE PSYCHIC for predictions that don’t seem to come true look inward and if you are honest with yourself you may see that perhaps you weren’t ready or that you are pushing it away. That can turn out to be the greatest GIFT in any prediction. I see this play out all the time, so be patient.

I recently heard from a client that I read for about 3 years ago. At that time I predicted a total change in her career and that she would meet a man through this new career path that would be a mentor within 12-18 months. The reason this client called was about 8 months ago she made a career change. She has now met a man she is dating who is starting to mentor her so she called me to see if he was the man I predicted for her. So, the prediction DID come true in it’s own time-frame. Just allow it! The bottom line is, allow some time for the predictions to play out. In the end, if the psychic is generally accurate then the predictions will unfold, if given time!

over 9 years ago

fairy (g26)

139 posts

i dont think is that as i said before many just assume the future by just looking at the present. they dont actually see the future and thats why they are wrong. very few have actual clean precignitions and those prob wouldnt adverise in websites.

of course more often than not tgey will tell u what u wanna hear

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Be it with or without tools you still need to call in for a one on one reading. The public forum of ask a psychic is not a place for a reading but hopefully you will find what your looking for thru here. Good luck.

over 9 years ago
icks13 didn't upload a photo

Atropos (icks13)

64 posts

@shawn

even if this is ask a psychic, it’s always a forum, the meaning of “forum” is a place where to talk. Actually nope, I’m not feeling involved directly, simply I like show thinks for what they are and I do not fear to lose clients, primary because this is not a job for me, second because I prefer say the truth than paint the lie with a rainbow.

Nobody can feel insulted by what I’ve written, indeed if a Christian should read what you have written, that clairvoyance is a gift of God, then yes he could be feel insulted.

In the end, if you had caught the meaning of the first message instead of running on the defensive just because someone had shown an opinion different from yours:

1. I gave you a psychic name, even an important name, and so I’ve answered to your request of help 2. I tried to explain you that is not in tools or no tools that you should be look the quality, ‘cause this will not save you from remain disappointed.

blame me ‘cause I tried to give an explanation.

over 9 years ago
msdelight didn't upload a photo

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

Aida never never go to some one that claims to be 100% accurate. If they claim to be 100% accurate they are full of bullshit. No one and I mean no one is 100% accurate.

Love and light Msdelight

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Nibirian, this is NOT THE PLACE TO DISCUSS RELIGIOUS VIEW OR VALUES.

Each to their own. However a good place to explore different views and religions is a site on the internet called: Beliefnet and it was started up by three ladies. One Christian, Jewish and Muslim.

However other religions are also represented even Pagan – so go enjoy yourself there.

All the best folks and have a nice weekend Friday here in Oz

ESTHER

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
tyannbeck didn't upload a photo

Ciera (tyannbeck)

29 posts

what about divine purpose?? I thought divine purpose over throws freewill..