fairy (g26)

139 posts

yes if everything was free will then whatever we wanted would happen

over 9 years ago
icks13 didn't upload a photo

Atropos (icks13)

64 posts

@Rubby

depends in what you ref. with “divine” the contest, such as Christian, Muslim, Pagan ecc the answer can change

@fairy Nope, because nothing revolves around a single individual and because it depends also by the creed. Everything happen according your desire until it finds a concrete way to realize itself trough the power of your willing and until it remains in a restricted and controlled environment.

Out of this environment, your freewill can crash against the freewill of all the other individuals.

over 9 years ago

Atropos (icks13)

64 posts

@Esther

if you call into question God, can happen. I enjoy myself where I desire, enjoy yourself in peace.

over 9 years ago

When I made this tread, I really wanted to have some honest, real, compassionate psychics to come forward, to save me from running around in circles like I have been for a long time, paying money to the wrong non gifted ones. Sad to say I could not find anyone in over two weeks that fit what I was asking for. Not to say there is none here, but its a very few. I realize that to find most good gifted psychic here I have to look for them. It takes time. I look to see how long they have been here, how many returning legitimate customer they have, and what was those customer outcome. The biggest set back I found is that most just want to go direct into reading with out showing me as a client that they can even connect to my situation, which i felt was sad. Most of the time I went forward with the reading and the psychics that did not want to confirm a connection with me, were totally wrong in the connection in the live reading. I was also accuse of wanting a free reading or playing test the psychic, because i needed to confirm in some small way that the psychic was connected to me, and have the ability to read for me. So far I did find one good reader here, and I am hoping she turns out to be honest and right. Aida, sorry about what you have been through, seems familiar to me. But again Its a hit or miss, i hope the best for you. Thanks to all that responded.

over 9 years ago
g26 didn't upload a photo

fairy (g26)

139 posts

for me as well i have been given positive outcome but i dont know if this will ever transpire with so many twists in the picture. for me so far preds have happened but not in timeframe. the problem is, i noticed when u use one certain psychic over 3 times then majority starts sugarcoating despite i state i want always truth.

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

Shawn, if you want honest answers without tools I can help you hun.

@Niberian, you have zero business coming into someone else’s thread and spouting your mouth off on something that has nothing to do with Shawn’s question. I agree with Esther Libra- find a site that has your beliefs and leave this post alone.

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hi there, would love to help you with your situation. Come chat with me so I can get some better insight onto this situation.

over 9 years ago

Atropos (icks13)

64 posts

@Raven

I get inside this thread and I provided her the name of a psychic who could fit her needs because she’s pretty good, and helped me many times with success, unfortunately that thread has been removed, and just in case, there were anything about god, but a clarification about the use of tools. I don’t have a “belief”, brilliant. I’m eclectic otherwise I would not use tarots nor magic except if I were be pagan. It’s called coherency.

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

As the original poster (Shawn) pointed, she didn’t ask for insulting debates about religion. Your comment truly has nothing to do with her question. You chose to be insulting. If insulting people is your preference then I feel sorry for any client who comes to you. I do not see anywhere were it says any mention of a psychic. So, therefore your comment on insulting ones belief is not welcome. Just my opinion.

Again, I agree with Esther Libra and Shawn. Your comments don’t imply that you would in any way help Shawn, it’s just an insult on people’s belief for no reason. Have a good day.

Blessed Be

over 9 years ago
monicadgr8test didn't upload a photo

monicadgr8test

17 posts

Shawn and Aida . I can suggest one psychic for u. Try terri♡delight. She very accurate. Im not lying. Her predictions has come to pass for me so many times. She is also fast and accurate too. Dont think im over exaggerating. She will get straight to the point.

over 9 years ago

fairy (g26)

139 posts

Man!!! she has 14 unsatisfactory!

over 9 years ago
monicadgr8test didn't upload a photo

monicadgr8test

17 posts

Whatever if u dont believe me fairy. 14 negative doesn’t mean anything compared to over 2000 good reviews.

over 9 years ago

fairy (g26)

139 posts

i didnt say i dont believe you but that was accurate for u doesnt mean that she will connect with me or someone and she will provide accurate preds. Its how u connect with a reader

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

just wondering did u find a psychic that met your needs and answered your questions?

over 9 years ago

I have using this site for a while now and I stick to 3 seperate readers. They have been accurate for the most part and if they werent I pretty much tell them and ask them why…and yes I will get a explanation. They are not offended in anyway. Predictions will NEVER be 100% correct and frankly sometimes we are not meant to know what the future holds or what to expect. Think about it, if we were meant to know everything then how would we learn lessons and gain the wisdom we need. Also sometimes we are tested to sharpen our weakness for a greater purpose that we arent meant to know. Also when your getting a reading your predictions can be set back, delayed or even completely change. There are many people who play a part in your life and you cannot control their thoughts, actions or reactions. If you wanting to know about a raise at work and your told within a month the month comes and goes and still no raise…well your question should be what happened, not OMG your a fraud. Again in that exmaple their were so many people involved and so many things that can occur that would alter this prediction. Its about the paths we take and choose, I always ask regarding the path Im on now and any people involved. How can I keep things on this path and stay the course. Sometimes my own actions affect things! I also truly think that we are not meant to know exactly what the future holds, we arent meant to know certain things. If we did we would never learn life lessons, grow, and gain the wisdom we need.

over 9 years ago

fairy (g26)

139 posts

if month comes and goes then prediction was wrong. simple as that

over 9 years ago

I wish life was as cut and dry as you think.

I dont think you will ever find someone who is up to your standards, your better off saving your money. No one is 100% and no one can give you a exact prediction. Best of luck to you.

over 9 years ago

fairy (g26)

139 posts

here u are right. i have found outt that psychic can be a max of 70 % accurate. not more

over 9 years ago

fairy (g26)

139 posts

just really forget about it i mean ive tried lots of psychics and they are the most 50-70% correct. Bear in mind that quite a few are sugarcoating as well