Please Help.

over 5 years ago

I’ve been having technical issues when trying to connect to an adviser here on BitWine. Every adviser I click on and try to connect with every single one says the adviser cannot connect with you at this time.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP. I’D LIKE TO TALK TO SOMEONE ABOUT A BOY! <3>

over 5 years ago

If you have gone to advisors and canceled the payment request, or left after the payment request without paying for a session, the system keeps track of this. We have the ability to automatically block after so many failed payments.

If this is not the case, use the “Contact Us” link at the bottom of any page to contact tech support.

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

please try me

over 5 years ago
insights_with_desiree's photo

Desiree Davis (insights_with_desiree)

59 posts

Hello

If you want help with a boy, i will need some information on what you would like to know about this boy. For a reading contact me.

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away on all of your concerns . I read the spirit of the person and I give you the truth and situation and much more. On line now -I will give you the truth. I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago

Hi,

My name is Angelic Guide & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards