Dilemma

over 10 years ago

I wonder if Im interfering in his life. Should I be gone or is being around ok. He says he wants me but that can have many meanings. Just confused at the moment.

over 10 years ago

I would love to give you some honest insight into your situation. If you want to give me date of births I could dig a little deeper for you. Many Blessings to you and I hope to hear from you soon!!

over 10 years ago

Hi Miss Toria -Im trying to get a very indepth reading regarding this situation as Im ready to decide where things need to be for both our best interest. I am so afraid Im reading too much into his words and maybe I dont mean as much as I think I do.

over 10 years ago
oceanemotion didn't upload a photo

Spirit Answers (oceanemotion)

255 posts

Hi Katrina, I specialize in complicated relationship/love issues and would love to help you figure this situation out. Call me and let’s talk about it more :)

Sofia Spirit

over 10 years ago
psychicdannielle didn't upload a photo

Dannielle (psychicdannielle)

136 posts

well I can help you with how he is truly feeling. contact me live.

over 10 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

There’s some confusion on both ends. People interfering. I would love to hear from you So I can give you more answers, and guide you through this. Blessings to you. -Debbie

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Katrina,

I am online now and would be glad to do a detailed and indepth reading with you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

i can help

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

Time and communication will only tell. However I know your running out of patients. that’s where I come in to answer you questions. The questions that leave you up at night wondering. I’m online just contact me live and will you. Let me give you clarity and remove the confusion out of your way. Nichole Heart.

Many blessings,