will I meet some day

over 10 years ago
lapoune didn't upload a photo

Julie (lapoune)

12 posts

Hi, I’m nearly 33 years old, and have been single for 8 years. Each time I am trying to meet a guy, it doesn’t work. I’m starting to get afraid that I will be a spinster for all my life. Will I find someone soon? Thank you

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello Julie,

Don’t be sad or afraid and contact me for more details about it, i am online and 0.69 per minutes for today

Blessings,

Angel Amariah

over 10 years ago

Hi Julie,

I get a sense that the “fear” you mention is only something that is increasing rather than a new experience. The very first impression is that there has been an underlining anxiety, maybe subtle, that has been overshadowing your love life.

I believe that there will be a shift in your love life, but it will coincide with a shift in your perspective about love. Most people on here are pretty familiar with the law of attraction, but if this is a new concept to you I suggest you do some research online. It is less about how our “thinking” is influencing our experience and more about how our “feeling” is influencing our experience.

I can certainly offer you more than this brief analysis of the situation. If you just want a bit more I have a $10=10 min deal for new clients (and once a month for regulars) that is great for single questions. I also offer a $25=2 question deal that is good if you are looking for more information. The final deal that I have, is related to the energy work that I do. It is an auric analysis. If you want to get into the nitty gritty, and find those “stuck” places of energy this might be an ideal solution for you.

If you are interested in the auric analysis I am currently offering it for $45 and the session normally go from 40-60 minutes. I would suggest you plan for it, since it is a longer session. If you are interested, please be sure to have a pen and paper handy to jot down techniques and strategies that will help get you unstuck.

I hope the information that I provided has helped.

Light & love, James Masters

Let’s create a world where it is safe to love each other. Together I believe we can accomplish this goal

over 10 years ago
peterpsychicandmedium didn't upload a photo

Psychic Truth (peterpsychicandmedium)

74 posts

Hi Julie,

Everything can happen. Everything is possible. It only depends of what the right actions you should do. I’ll be happy to render you my psychic service. I hope to share a timeless art of divination with you that always shows the most accurate Intel and what to expect.

Feel free to have a live call/chat with me. I’ll be available to help you.

Blessings, Peter

over 10 years ago
peace_love_hope's photo

Advisor Evon (peace_love_hope)

58 posts

well your guides are telling me that you been at a stand still and that you will be meeting someone from your past i do feel alot of postive energy coming from you so don’t worry about your future as much as you been for more information chat with me

over 10 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

It is possible but my question to you is how badly do you want it? Contact me for a live session, I have the answers for you! -Deb

over 10 years ago
tarotgrace's photo

Grace (tarotgrace)

66 posts

Blessings Julie,

At 33 you have a long way to go before becoming a spinster. Get rid of the fear, and replace it with positivity.

Fear is contagious and it contaminates all your other thoughts. When ever negativity enters your mind deny it space and replace it with the faith that you are divinely loved.

Feel free to contact me if you would like to take a deeper look and find out when love will enter your life.

I send you love, Grace

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

You will indeed find someone. I see sometimes your energy hinders yourself. You need to be positive. Fear will only cause failure. There is someone out there for a reading or anymore questions please contact me live.

over 10 years ago

Hello Julie, you don’t have to look for real love and yes love will find you, i’m sensing something about you traveling and if so you will meet someone while you are away. Happiness is yours for the taking , so don’t be afraid to mingle or talk to strangers. I would love to help you further if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
cherryblossom10's photo

Cherry Blossom (cherryblossom10)

12 posts

Hi Julie :-)

Please don’t be afraid. There has been some great advice provided to you on this thread from the experts here. I completely agree with the information James has provided for you. Once you are able to shift your subconscious mindset and the energy surrounding you, your experiences with love will change completely.

This phase of your life that you have been single is supposed to be temporary. The purpose of this phase is so you can heal your mind and your energy in order to successfully attract the relationship you want.

It would be my pleasure to share some techniques that work along with the laws of the universe that will help you attract the exact kind of relationship you want. These are simple techniques that will dramatically change your energy over time and you will see results.

You are lovable and you deserve to have a long lasting love in your life! If you are interested in more help, please chat with me. It would be a pleasure and an honor to help you attract the love you deserve. Many blessings to you on your journey.

Love and light!