Connection

over 10 years ago

My son passed away 3 years ago,a year after he was buried I went for a holiday to my friends who lives in the North Island in Nz..I decided to see a local Psyhic so i could connect with my son in the reading he said there is a man who will be good for me and that he lived further down not sure if he mean’t the North or South Island as I live in the South,im just wondering if it’s the guy I have mentioned in previous mails to you? the one who gets jealous when I talk to his friends..stares at me all the time etc..plz help

over 10 years ago

Hi Belinda,

I would be glad to do a compatibility session for you to see if this is the guy. I can tell that there is certainly a lot of attraction going on with the Mr. Jealousy.

We could start with my $10 deal and if we find out during the session that this is the right guy you may want to get an aura reading.

If you chose to have an auric compatibility reading I take off $10 from the charge of the session if you are a first time client.

Life is all about movement and energy. By doing an aura scan I can determine where the energy is moving, and provide real life solutions related to the situation. I can also see at what level there is a connection, which will give us a good indication of what to do next.

Granted, we need to see if this is the guy that you are looking for first.

Light & love, James M.

over 10 years ago

Belinda,

Also, I am sorry to hear about your son. I can’t imagine what it is like to lose a child. My heart goes out to you related to that issue. I know that your question was about a relationship, but I wanted to add that as well.

Light & Love, James M.

over 10 years ago
spiritc4u's photo

Sylvia Howarth (spiritc4u)

24 posts

hi belinda for further insight on this man and what signs you are being given to be aware of though your not fully clear which way to go with this,please connect with me in the live chat on my page,there is more for you to know that is important. thanks sylvia

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Belinda,

I am sorry to here about your son. You have shown how strong you are though by not losing it when he passed. You will need some of that strength soon again I believe. There is a man for you and he is closer then you think and will come soon,to you…you dont have to look for him. But you WILL know him when he comes.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
drjuliesousa's photo

Dr Julie Sousa has conducte... (drjuliesousa)

63 posts

Hi dear,

I can help you answer the questions that you have. I’m a love specialty psychic. Can you provide me some detailed information about you, in order for me to give my readings. You can contact me through chat or call. I am available to help.

Best Regards, Dr. Julie Sousa

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hi hun.. to start off.. im sorry to hear bout your son and if your wanting to know bout this man you can come visit me in LC I have a 10 deal which can be based on love and soulmate connection to see whos the one for you weither it this guy or someone else.

come chat with me for a clear mind .

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)