decisions

over 10 years ago

Is either of these dob the person i should be with ? 4/10/64 or 26/11/62? My dob is 30/7/64 or is there someone else coming into my life?

over 10 years ago

Hi PGB,

There are definitely MAJOR changes coming related to your love life the beginning of next year. Keep your eyes open and watch for subtle changes happening in the month of December, because this will be like the snowball rolling down the hill.

I would love to elaborate on this for you, and give you some greater detail on the subject. Please stop by for a reading and I can look at the individuals you identified with the DOBs.

Light and love, James M.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear PGB I can do a compatbility between those two people for you using numerology? if you like. Let me know and I will do the maths path first to ensure you get your answer in a reasonable space of time in Live-Chat.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
tarotgrace's photo

Grace (tarotgrace)

66 posts

Blessings PGB,

I specialized in uniting divine matches. As a psychic empath I will take a look into both and tell you how each feel about you. No more wondering, I’m online now.

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you have been waiting for either guy to make the next step and give 100% but its been hard to find that in them … but their is a change that is going to come for you on love

come chat with me ill be glad to look further into this for you.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb:)

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for you and see whats ahead just contact me for a reading :)

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a love reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago

Hello, I read the spirit of the person and see who would be good for your future and be lasting . I will give you the truth . on what the spirit show me around these guys . . I know I can help you right away . many years of reading love for the future and soul -mate . Gods Blessings -sunn10020

over 10 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My name is Erica I Would Love to Help you & Look into your situation all my readings are true connect heart 2 heart no false details or answers. Offering great specials to help you overcome all obstetricals. call me now!