will i come into money soon like this month or next

over 10 years ago

Will I be getting any big money any time soon and will my life be changing for the better soon?

over 10 years ago

Contact me, I am online and able to answer any and all questions!

over 10 years ago

hiya, all your question and will be answered.but you need to find an advisor.nothing can be discuss here honey:) hope to see you soon. i want you to allow me to unfold all secrets for you. thank you:)

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so I can help you further…I have the insight that you need…Thanks!

over 10 years ago

Hello Falasha, I would be more than happy to help you if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

Hello, I would be happy to answer these questions for you in a tarot reading. Contact me live!

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

I feel your hopelessness and desperation for things in your life to change. If you try hard enough your life will improve. Stay positive and work towards goals that will change your life for the better. If you do this your life will improve.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)