am i pregnant now and is my relationship ended or still together

over 10 years ago

I just wanted 2 know if I was pregnant now as we speak and what is my relationship status looking like

over 10 years ago

Sounds like you have many concerns about your present and near future, I will be online all night, feel free to call.

over 10 years ago

honey there is too much to tell you as we see your are worying about.but its public place.come and join me in private and let me give you insight of you situation. thanks

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me, so I can help you further…I have the insight that you need to know…Thanks!

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

For your pregnancy, I recommend you go out and buy a birth control test. Medical questions, yes pregnancy counts, are not something you should be asking a psychic. As far as your relationship status, I would be happy to do a tarot reading for you on that. Contact me live.

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

I am getting nothing on your pregnancy status. With questions like that it is best to go out and buy a pregnancy test. Your relationship status is complicated. It is hanging on by a thread. If you make a move to improve your relationship, it will improve.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Falasha,

I am online now and would be glad to do a reading on these matters with you. I sense a lot of backpedaling on his part lately,lets chat and find out why.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
ultimatetruth's photo

Heresmé (ultimatetruth)

26 posts

Dear Falasha,

A lot is going on with you right now. Are you sure you want to continue the same path?

Sincerely,

Heresmé