will we get back together?

over 10 years ago
jody678 didn't upload a photo

jody678

2 posts

will my ex boyfriend and I get back together? I still feel very strongly for him but will anything actually happen between us or will I always have these feelings for him but nothing more

over 10 years ago

Jody I would be happy to look into this for you if you would like to come talk to me, I am online.

I am available all day. :)

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i do feel a change in love is coming your way . and it is your heart desire.

if you like you more then welcome to click my link for more info about me ratings and deals/specials. their is also 3 mins free for conection test.

i will tell you as it WAS, as it IS and how it SHALL BE. my clients happiness in mine. no sugar coating only accuracy.

i hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
psychic.expert didn't upload a photo

♥♥Nele Love Psychic♥♥ (psychic.expert)

45 posts

honey before reading anything about ur situation.its not good to say anything.i will help u to understand it and give u detailed insight with honesty.u need to just call me.dont waste ur time…ur life is too much important to wait and wait.thanks

over 10 years ago
heaveninsights's photo

Psychic Readings with Heave... (heaveninsights)

87 posts

I am very accurate and will tell you either way as to what I see I am here if you need me ;) xoxox

over 10 years ago

I would be happy to give you full accurate insight and details on your love questions. Just contact me and I will give you the answer to your questions . I read around the spirit of the person and situation and see his thoughts . I can help you – Blessings -sunn10020

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…May God bless you!