Just wondering...

over 11 years ago

When will I find a man that wants to be with me and only me?

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisers's photo

psychic sophia (psychicadvisers)

50 posts

hello I will be able to help solve whatever it is that you are going thru I tell past present future all my readings are very accurate and spiritual I answer all question just with you DOB I will look in to this right away for you!... I well tell when this will happen i can tell you if he really cares of if this is your soulmate? come via chat me now!!! hope to speak with you soon!....... blessings

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Purplegurl,

As a counsellor I can assist you in getting what you want after getting new romance into your life.

First post of call is a reading on new romance, from then we can look at getting committment.

Actually on that note I wrote an article on this subject last week – perhaps you may like to look at it which is in two parts. It was HOW TO AVOID A COMMITMENTPHOBIC RELATIONSHIP

You may like to read all of my articles under News & Articles along with profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago

i can help and answer that, contactme

over 11 years ago
portellalink's photo

Flavia Portella-Link (portellalink)

44 posts

Watch David Deida or read one of his books and I’m sure you’ll get a step further. If not, I’m here and willing to listen.

Namaste!

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Hello, I understand that it has been a crazy roller coaster ride trying to find the one for you that is faithful and loyal. I specialize in romance/relationships/soul-mates. I know how painful it can be looking for that special someone! I have a STRONG feeling someone is coming into your life very soon that will change all of that! I am available right now if you would like to talk. Please come visit me in chat and I can give you a detailed and accurate reading giving you all the information you need. I can also do a spell to help attract the man of your dreams, that will be extremely compatible and loyal to you if you are interested… I hope to see you soon, I would LOVE to help!! Sending love and light ~ Kelly ♥