Is it Love?

over 11 years ago
babycakes didn't upload a photo

babycakes

24 posts

It it love, is everything he said earlier true? We talked for a long while and I just wanted to know if he really feels the way he says he does.

over 11 years ago
moondust didn't upload a photo

-- Sasha -- Your future is ... (moondust)

19 posts

Come into chat with me and we can figure this out. But the general feeling I get is that what he has told you, came from his heart. x

over 11 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

i do see that everything he said was true but i do see that there is alot of words that are left unsaid. if you would like to come have a chat with me and talk more about this im online. Godbless

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Babycakes,

You may like to read some of my articles under News & Articles along with profile to see if I am the reader for you or not? All the best

EstherLibra

over 11 years ago

hello, I could tell you

I’m here

over 11 years ago
angelicguide didn't upload a photo

Zhun trein (angelicguide)

21 posts

hi dear i can tell you through my spiritual powers contact me kind regards angelic guide

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to help solve this problem for you in chat. im possitve i can tell you what you need to know. their is many things for me to tell you .you can click on my link for more info bout me, reveiws and great deals and specials. feel free to visit me in chat today. i hope to hear from you very soon. ty & gb :) .

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…Thanks!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Babycakes,

I have just logged back onto the system.

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago

Hello Babycakes, I would be more than happy to let you know what’s really going on here, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:)

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Hello, I would love to help you with this, I specialize in love and relationships. Please come visit me in my chat and I will be glad to help. Love And Light ~ Kelly ♥

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I would be glad to look into this in a reading with you…that way I can get a better depth of the situation and sense what is really going on.

Blessings!

Bluedragon