the one

over 11 years ago

can anyone see a relationship for me soon ?

over 11 years ago
friendly_tarot's photo

Tarot readings with Aisha (friendly_tarot)

91 posts

I would be happy to take a quick peek into love and relationships for you. :) Just click my name and you can read all about me and contact me if you feel I’m a good fit.

—Aisha

over 11 years ago

Hello Zoe, I would love to help you if you would like i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:) THE FIRST 3MINUTES ARE FREE!

over 11 years ago
genuineguidance's photo

JuliAnne (genuineguidance)

93 posts

I can take a look at your chart and see whether you will be coming into a romance period. Visit me in live chat. I will be available tonight if you like. Juli

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to help solve this problem for you in chat. im possitve i can tell you what you need to know. their is many things for me to tell you .you can click on my link for more info bout me, reveiws and great deals and specials. feel free to visit me in chat today. i hope to hear from you very soon. ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

1893 posts

i would like to help solve this problem for you in chat. im possitve i can tell you what you need to know. their is many things for me to tell you .you can click on my link for more info bout me, reveiws and great deals and specials. feel free to visit me in chat today. i hope to hear from you very soon. ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Zoe,

Just logged onto the system.

You may like to read some of my articles under News & Articles along with profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Hello Zoe. I can help you attract the man of your dreams, You can ask some of my past clients, I have worked miracles on! Please come visit me and I will help you ♥ Love and Light ~

over 11 years ago
rockstar's photo

rockstar (rockstar)

58 posts

dear Zoe i am online come and i solve every thing i am happy to do it

over 11 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

I have known for as long as I can remember that I was blessed with this gift. For all your questions about love,relationships, life, career and finances,soulmate, health and wealth etc.. ,I ENJOY GIVING PEOPLE GUIDANCE ON THE THINGS That MATTER IN LIFE, I CAN SEE THE PAST AS IT WAS, THE PRESENT AS IT IS AND THE FUTURE AS IT SHALL BE!Having mastered the art of tarot reading,Chakra alignment,precognition, I am A direct clairvoyant to provide you with a reading that is quick,concise, clear,and without judgment

over 11 years ago
angelicguide didn't upload a photo

Zhun trein (angelicguide)

21 posts

dear i can tell you if your having relationship in near future contact me for guidence kind regards angelicguide

over 11 years ago

I could tell you

I’m here now

over 11 years ago
moondust didn't upload a photo

-- Sasha -- Your future is ... (moondust)

19 posts

“Soon” is very dependant on your action. But I can assure you, that you won’t stay single this year out. :) Come in chat with me for clarification ~

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

1893 posts

i would like to help solve this problem for you in chat. im possitve i can tell you what you need to know. their is many things for me to tell you .you can click on my link for more info bout me, reveiws and great deals and specials. feel free to visit me in chat today. i hope to hear from you very soon. ty & gb :) .

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Zoe,

Just logged back into the system.

If you like we could now look at that subject of new romance for you. I like to time readings in 3 monthly lots because life is not static.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…Thanks!

over 11 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

hello! Would love to chat with you and help solve this. Hope to hear from you!!!