Is it Love?

over 11 years ago

I (3/15/92)love a guy 6/18/92 and we’ve been through a lot. Not sure what I am doing anymore with him let alone if I am still in love with him. Or if I should move on bc im young or keep waiting ish becuase i had a feeling he once was “the one”? Please Help

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Kristen,

For a start I would like to point out in today’s world there is not really the one and only. That applied generations back when people only married one person but they also only live to approx 50.

In today’s world it is normal to marry more than once due to the fact we live longer.

As you are not sure!!! of your feelings – your words I strongly recommend that you DO NOT WAIT for him because as you said – you are young and have your whole life aheaad of you.

Life is to be enjoy, not endured.

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago

Hi, I’d be happy to look into this for you.

I’m honest and direct.

contact me if interested in having me read for you.

take care:)

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you have been through history with this guy. this is why its hard for you to move on. but other then that i feel their is a big reason for you to hold on. but you need to visit me in chat so i can get more intune. i hope to hear from you soon ty & gb:)

over 11 years ago
psychiccolima didn't upload a photo

Colima (psychiccolima)

24 posts

Please email me psychic COLIMA I will help you ext 168341

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I have the insight that you need, come and chat with me…so I can help you…

over 11 years ago

Hello Kristen, I would be more than happy to assist you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:) THE FIRST 3MINUTES ARE FREE!