In Love with Married Man

over 11 years ago

I have known this married man for just over a year-a health professional who is married but unhappy. Will he leave his wife for me and if so, how long will I have to wait?

over 11 years ago
lifeadviser1's photo

♥x♥Love Life Advisor♥... (lifeadviser1)

118 posts

Hello dear,

well i can be the one to provide you with details about this man an whats to come in the future. come take a look at my page

over 11 years ago
psychiccolima didn't upload a photo

Colima (psychiccolima)

24 posts

Married man It’s a hard situation because he is married his wife has a lot of Control But that he does like you a lot wouldn’t go to a different level absolutely in time

over 11 years ago

i have seen his wife in passing once, she seems very proud, like an aries, but not intimidating to me for some reason. what does he really like about me?

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Kellie,

As this is an extremely personal issue I do not believe that what I would like to say to you I do not wish to say here on the public forum.

Please visit me in Live Chat for your first3 mins free.

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago

Hello Kellie, I would be more than happy to help you with this matter if you would like i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:)

over 11 years ago
lovevibrations's photo

PsychicMayaReynolds (lovevibrations)

56 posts

LOVE VIBRATIONS ARE MY SPECIALTY. PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR MORE CLARITY

over 11 years ago

Hi, I am able to give you honest answers. feel free to contact me if interested in a reading on this.

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I have some great insight, and important insight on your issue…so please contact me asap….I am available…in live chat now…

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

It would be my plesure to help you. your more than welcome to visit me in chat! im having great deals check my profile for more info. i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
oduolmichaels didn't upload a photo

Michael Oduol Ochieng (oduolmichaels)

1 post

Hi Kellie,

If this man is leaving his wife what makes you think that he will keep you in the long run. Besides the marrieds will always have ties and this things will just frustrate you in future. You will never have the peace that you are looking for because the next time the guy will be going back to his wife or looking for a way out from you.

My dear I think you should be wise in this, “THEY SAY THAT THE TRUTH HURTS.’ Now if you want more of my advice you can just book an anointment we speak. FOR MY FIRST TIME CLIENTS I GIVE A DISCOUNT OF EVEN UP TO ONE HOUR FOR THE FIRST TIME.

I care about you dear,

Your pr,

oduolmichaels.

over 11 years ago

hello, I will give you a full accurate reading on if this man will leave his wife or not . I read the spirit of the person and their thoughts. Contact me -sunn10020-Blessings

over 11 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My Name Is Erica. I Would Love to Help you In your situation i can pick up on anything that you or another is feeling. i am 99% accurate I dont give any false hope no sugar coated added.. Im Offering a Special Of 5.00 Readings. For Limited Time PLEASE CALL! im online :)

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Kelly,

Michael there speaks lot of words of wisdom. In case you are not aware 40% of guys will goback to the ex to try again, particurly if there are children involved.

All the best ESTHER