Husband

over 11 years ago

My husband left me 4 weeks ago.he said “He loved Me” would give the world by a silver platter but he was not happy being here.Ever since he left he will not talk to me or see me.He has all the Symptoms of going threw male menopause.When is he going to stop this non sense and come home? Valentines day is coming up soon and we always make a big deal out of it.What is going to happen for valentines day?

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

he is going though alot now and he needs some time to himself. but i feel somthign good os to come out of this very soon.! their is a reason for him ignoring you. would u like to come visit me in chat? i would be lgadt o spare the detials and give you a more accurate reading! i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
lovelightmessenger's photo

Destiny (lovelightmessenger)

13 posts

im sorry that you are going through an emotional moment in life u didnt expect. Im noticing as I was reading your post that I am actually seeing this happen to aot of women who their husbands have tis mid life crises and they dont seem to belive that they can cope with certain things with their partner. its not because they no longer love them no like ur husband said he loves you, it seems its just as u descibe male symptoms of menopause. This thing is everyones situation is different and everyone deals with emotions differently. I am able to see what goes on between two people if you like you can stop by for a private.

God Bless

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Lisa,

I would be glad to take a look at this for you and see what is shown. If you want truthful and accurate answers,I can help.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me? I will be glad to give you some insight on your matter…I hope to hear from you soon…

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Lisa,

Sorry to hear you are going through this difficult time.

I would like to recommend you seek couselling whilst going through this as you will need support either way hubby choses to go in the end.

Also set up for yourself some fun time on Valentines Day with friends rather than rely on anything he is going to do.

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 2/04 TO 2/11!!!!

over 11 years ago

hi, I’m here to offer you a reading to see what will come of all of this.

feel free to contact me if you are interested in the truth as I am shown

looking forward to hearing from you