OWN BUSINESS

over 11 years ago

I am trying to start my own business and wonder if it’s the right time to do so?

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

I FEEL IT IS BUT THEIR IS MANY OTHER OBSTICALS IN YOU WAY OTHER THAN BUSINESS RIGHT NOW. AND I WOULD LIKE TO LOOK MORE INTO THIS FOR YOU AND SEE WHAT TO SOME FOR YOU WITH THIS CHANGE. IM HAVING GREAT DEALS RIGHT NOW PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CHECK MY PROFILE. I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON! TY & GB :) I DO HOPE TOP HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

over 11 years ago
reinert33770's photo

psychicjo (reinert33770)

25 posts

i can see alot of what is happing please contact me

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I think that if starting your own buisness is really what you want to do, and you have a passion for it…I think that you should go ahead and start your own buisness….view my profile, and come and chat with me, so I can tell you what’s ahead for you in life….

over 11 years ago

Please contact me and I will give you full accurate insight and details . I will give you time frame and when your business will start.Blessings -sunn10020

over 11 years ago

hi Tracy B. I’d be happy to see if this would be worth your time and energy invested.

looking forward to hearing from you

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,Tracy,

I would be glad to do a reading with you and see what is shown,and honestly tell you what I see,good or bad. Lets chat.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Merry Meet Goddess1,

Come and sit a spell, let me take a deep look into your career scope and help guide you along your intended path.

<= Click my Photo & Connect Live with Me