Love & Intimacy

over 11 years ago

We have gotten along so good lately. He has been open & sweet, we both want to take things to an intimate level. The problem is I’m worried & may be bringing past relationships into it, but I’m worried it may change things for bad. Can you see if things will be better or at least the same after?

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Katrina,

I would be glad to look at this in a reading for you and see what lies ahead for you and he. Online and available now to take your call.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
bluestar11's photo

bluestar11 (bluestar11)

22 posts

We can take a quick look with my cards to see what the future lies with this. Come see me for a few minutes.

over 11 years ago
angel_blessings didn't upload a photo

... (angel_blessings)

36 posts

There is an advice for you from my cards to trust and release past hurt. Also take some time to relax or go on holidays together. Be careful not to mess up things though, keep in mind every new relationship is a brand new beginning with lots of opportunities ahead.

over 11 years ago

Past hurts are interferring and I am afraid Im ruining it all for us. Trust is the big issue.

over 11 years ago

hi, i’m able to help you if you wish to contact me. I’m available live chat or if you’d like an e-mail reading, I can do this as well

looking forward to helping you

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hi, It would be my plesure to look further into this for you! Your more than welcome to visit me in chat for ACCURATE ANSWERS, HONEST ADVISE. AND A GENUNINE READING. YOUR QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED IN ONE SESSION! I DO HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON! TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hello dear. I can sense a strong positive energy pulling me towards you. You yourself have such a positive energy it brings his up. I already have a connection and I’d like to tell you asap. Blessings ~ Spiritual Lauren

over 11 years ago

I think i ruined it. Thanks Lauren for telling me something. No one actually gives answers anymore so I never know who to pay for a reading cause I dont know if they’re picking up on things or not. But i think its over and he hates me now.

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

$10 for 10 minutes of chat time Get a message from your angels, just $10 Pas, Present, Future: $10 for a 3 card tarot

over 11 years ago
divinedimension's photo

Pamela Aaralyn (divinedimension)

10 posts

Trust is a difficult hurdle. What I CAN do for you is use my specific channeling method to get into his head, channel him and ask HIM if it’s ok, what he feels, and how he felt at the time that you allegedly “ruined it”. Channeling is unusual, and honest. I hope I can help!