relationship help from psychic plz

over 11 years ago

hi, i have been with my partner jim 18/12/59 for 10 years, but we r going thru a rough patch, will it get better or is my future with some 1 else ?? thank you

over 11 years ago

I am online if you would like to contact me, I have a great connection on relationships and soulmates!

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

I can get things the way they use to be.. Negative energy is what I feel.. Contact me live! 25 years experience

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Deborah,

I would be glad to help you with this and tell you what I honestly pick up on it. No fairy tales,just the truth. Online now to help you.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Hello Deborah, I would be more than happy to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:)

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i am picking up a 3rd party. but im not sure it its on your side..but i do feel things are goin to look up for you. but you do need more accurate answer dear. so i fyou like you can come meet me in chat. thanks & GOD BLESS:)

over 11 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My name is erica i would love to help you in this matter.. i am running specials and at the lowest price 40 cents a minute im online now!!! please call!

over 11 years ago

Merry Meet Deborah,

I can give you the most Honest Enlightenment on your relationship status and help you to understand which intended path is in your future.

<= Click My Photo & Connect With Me in Live Chat

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Deborah,

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

By the way not all readers are psychic.

I am an astrologer, card reading plus study proper psychology.

All the best EstherLibra