please interpret

over 11 years ago
robsonti's photo

robsonti

22 posts

i had a dream where it was like some thing happened on earth. i didnt see any people and i felt like in my dream they are scared. iwas walking around I then saw myself in my grandparents house, it was lit up but was empty, i think i saw a figure of a woman when i entered but inside i saw a huge white/goldenbrownish snake skin hanging on a tree?. the tail of it was inside its mouth. i tried to go out but another snakeskin white/dark color was stuck on my feet and was preventing me from moving out. Next i saw 2 figure/demons? they were going to take me. i was so scared and as they hold my neck, I closed my eyes and bgan praying the lords prayer, hail mary, glory be etc. while they lead me to a place where I saw/heard my name being called or something. it looks like i was being sentenced. I was then separated from the unlucky ones I assumed as I was let go free to go… there is more thing going on in my dreams but i cant explain it anymore, more bits and pieces… cars, person with eyes all black (no white on the eyes), cars, cop? gun? a phone call from someone that I can barely hear on the cellfone … any help on this is greatly appreciated, God Bless.

over 11 years ago

Of course, well dream interpretation is a specialty of mine, your dream could have literal meanings or it could have symbolic meanings, Id have to draw some cards to find out, feel free to contact me for a reading if you dont find answers elsewhere

over 11 years ago
ajnaguidance's photo

Ajna Guidance (ajnaguidance)

5 posts

CHANGES HAPPENING AROUND YOU YOU ARE FEELING ALIENATED BY THOSE AROUND YOU .. GOING BACK TO YOUR G/PARENTS HOME IS FAMILIARISATION OF TIMES YOU FELT SAFE, THE LIGHT IS ON AND NO BODY IS HOME MEANS YOU DONT REALLY HAVE FOCUS AT THIS POINT AS TO WHERE YOU ARE GOING …..SOMETHING IS HOLDING YOU BACK FROM MOVING FORWARD, YOU ARE NOT TRUSTING THOSE AROUND YOU OR HAVE SOME DOUBT … BASICALLY SAYING HAVE FAITH ALTHOUGH YOU ARE FEELING ACCUSED THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE…..

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to look further into this for you and give you the BEST FUTURE INSIGHTS and ADVISE. any questions you may have will be answered by me in just one session! NO sugar coating in my readings just GENUINE ANSWERS,ADVISE AND OUTLOOK INTO THE FUTURE.i feel a great conection with you and feel many great things ahead of you soon! DONT be confused or hurt any longer! contact me today for a better and brighter tomarrow!

I do hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :) BEST REGARDS GENUINE PSYCHIC LEE:)

over 11 years ago

Merry Meet Robsinti,

I have studied dream interpretations for decades now. I can help you to comprehend exactly what your dreams mean and how they relate to your waking hours.

<= Click my photo and Connect with ME in Live Chat