Deep sadness

over 11 years ago

I’m in love with someone that has been out of my life for almost 3 months now since he told me his final goodbye, told me he was lucky to have loved me and been loved by me and that he would think of me every day for the rest of his life. He’s married but he didn’t tell me until it was too late and I had feeling invested. Lately I’ve been plagued with this deep sadness and I’ve been missing him and can’t get him off my mind. I’m not the type of person who believes in cheating or agrees with what he did. But a part of me hopes that one day under different circumstances we could be together, am I being hopeless and should I try to let go, or is there still a chance?

over 11 years ago

I have experience with these situations and understand your pain. Please come chat with me so I can help you.Just wanted to add you are not hopeless and my first 3 minutes are always free. You won’t be disappointed.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Rebbeca,

Sorry to hear of you pain and unfortunately it can be a common problem that ladies finding out the guy is current married after their feelings are invested.

I am sorry as a qualified counsellor I strongly recommend that you need to grieve and heal because his circumstances will not change over night.

You may also need to consider he lied to you from day one. Not a good start.

It is likely he has cheated on his wife before day and this again is not a good sign of his character.

If you would like some help with a break up first visit me in Live-Chat as I am on board right now for the next hour.

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

Contact me LIVE and let me tell you whats really in his heart.. You will be surprise to know the true story behind all of the things that has happened in your love life. I can bring happiness back into your life in the matter of days.. Blessings

over 11 years ago

I feel sincerely feel your pain. If you would like to come and chat, I’m here for you.

over 11 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

hello darling. I feel a strong connection between you both and he needs you in his life. contact me for more information

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to look further into this for you and give you the BEST FUTURE INSIGHTS and ADVISE. any questions you may have will be answered by me in just one session! NO sugar coating in my readings just GENUINE ANSWERS,ADVISE AND OUTLOOK INTO THE FUTURE.i feel a great conection with you and feel many great things ahead of you soon! DONT be confused or hurt any longer! contact me today for a better and brighter tomarrow!

I do hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :) BEST REGARDS GENUINE PSYCHIC LEE:)

over 11 years ago

Hello, I feel in your spirit you are sad over your relationship. I will give you full accurate insight if and when he will return , or if you are going to move on . I pick -up a lot of changes positive . Please contact me and I can go further. My readings come true . many years of reading relationships ,and ex-accurate readings . sunn10020-Fee $10-Blessings