timelines

over 11 years ago
jadelady didn't upload a photo

Toyah Israelstam (jadelady)

6 posts

how accurate can timelines Be?? ive had a few readings and they are always different…i really want to know when ill hear from him!!

over 11 years ago

Toyah,

Let’s give it a go! When you are ready for Honest Enlightenment I am here for you.

<= Click My Photo and Connect with Me in Live Chat!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

HI TOYAH… SEE I DONT LIKE TO GIVE EXACT TIMELINES TO MY CLIENTS. CUZ THEY CAN AWAYS CHANGE. TIME EST YEAH I CAN PICK UP AN EST TIME FRAME BUT EXACT DATE NO THEIR NEVER ACCURAT..ALSO SEING MANY OTHER READERS ARENT GOOD.EVERY READING IS DIFRENT IT CAN BE BASED ON THE DSAME TOPIC YES BUT PSYCHIC PICK UP DIFRENT FORM ANOTHER..YA KNOW..I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE YOU A GENUINE READING AND HELP YOU WITH YOUR QUESTION..ALSO YOU NEED A READER WHO YOU FEEL YOU HAVE A CONECTION WITH..I OD FEEL A CONECTION WITH YOU AND I FEEL I IWLL GIVE YOU LOTS OF GOOD INFO BOUT THIS GUY AND ALSO MANY OTHER THINGS AHEAD. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON! TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/11 TO 1/18!!!!

over 11 years ago

Timelines do change, its all based on Free will, so the events will still happen but it happens when it happens, lol, if that makes any sense at all.

My suggestion for those who want something to happen sooner than a psychic prediction is to employ someone to do a spell to make it happen sooner-I have been doing spells since I was 9 years old being raised in The Craft and have a 90% success rate.

over 11 years ago
jadelady didn't upload a photo

Toyah Israelstam (jadelady)

6 posts

thank you for your responses. yes i have noticed that a few different psychics will pick up a different aspect of the same subject. They have all said to me “he will be back” but the time frame, the when, they why etc all a bit different. How do psychics come up with time frames in the first place – is it just a feeling? I guess i just felt a bit silly the first time i had a reading because i sort of waited around the phone excited for it to ring and it didnt, not knowing he may really only call a month away.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to look further into this for you and give you the BEST FUTURE INSIGHTS and ADVISE. any questions you may have will be answered by me in just one session! NO sugar coating in my readings just GENUINE ANSWERS,ADVISE AND OUTLOOK INTO THE FUTURE.i feel a great conection with you and feel many great things ahead of you soon! DONT be confused or hurt any longer! contact me today for a better and brighter tomarrow!

I do hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :) BEST REGARDS GENUINE PSYCHIC LEE:)

over 11 years ago

Different psychics work in different ways, I usually ask the die for a time frame of days, weeks or months, its how I also know when a spell that is working will manifest but most dont use dice, I am unique I think or at least I havent found anyone on here who uses dice yet, for some its just a feeling, some may use other methods I am unaware of.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Toyah,

This is how I Esther do timing.

Did you know you can pull one Playing Card to get a time frame? Here how it works: Each deck of playing cards has 52 cards in a deck and 52 weeks in a year. There are 4 suits in a deck of cards and 4 seasons in a year. There are 13 cards in each suit and 13 lunar cycles in a year. If you divide 7 (days of the week) into 364 (days of the year) = 52. The number shows you the week of that season The suit shows you which season that week relates to.

This is why I prefer to use Playing Cards for timing rather than tarot.

All the best EstherLibra