sean

over 11 years ago

Sean 7-21-70 we used to work together. Cheryl 4-24-62 is sean ever going come and talk to me tell me he loves me. What’s going on with him

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you know what you REALY need dear? a GENUINE PSYCHIC READING!I feel many good things are ahead of you for this new year~want to know what they are? lets chat to get more intune. i feel you have been to many psychics before BUT you need a true one such as my self.. . lets chat to get more intune.contact me today for a better tommorow!

looking foward to chatting with you soon! HAVE A BLESSED AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Cheryl,

Sorry you are already assuming he is in love with you and this may not be the case at all??? I do not know either way as yet as I have not pulled any cards on this relationship.

On that topic.

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view towards you, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad. It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

If you are interested please view me in live-chat and we will pull the cards then.

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago

Hello Estherlibra: sean had told Me awhile back that he loves me and I have communicated here on bitewine and almost all your readers have said that he loves me has feelings for me and he and I in the passed have had several discussions on this maybe you need to go and research the readings that have been done. Because the way I see it now is that many of the psychics here have been maybe lieing to me and I hope that’s not the case because some of the info has been right on

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Cheryl,

I am very new here. I am not aware I can research any of the old readings – in fact I would assume I cannot. That would be invading your privacy. In fact that would be unethnical for another reader to read what you had as a reading.

All readings are done as things are right now without change.

It is quite possible at the time those other readings you had were correct and indeed at that time he was in love with you. However, no relationship is ever static. Things always change one way or the other.

By the way for future reference – please e-mail the readers direct that way it is more private for you and that reader. This is a public forum.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
ramytheprofiler's photo

ramy theprofiler (ramytheprofiler)

5 posts

people change all the time what was best back them might not be best now. i can help you identify what has changed and what you should do to accompany that change for the best

over 11 years ago

Estherlibra I would like to send my apologies to you I thought that all of the psychics there saw each others responces I am very sorry.

over 11 years ago

Right feelings tend to grow and change in time but maybe there is a reason he has not come to you since that first time when he told you he loved you?

I have not drawn the cards or dice myself, Just speculation.