Argument

over 11 years ago

So we argued about whether he slept with her. He was furious and ended our friendship. Is it done for good, Did he end it So he wouldn’t have to be honest with me?

over 11 years ago

I’ve read your post an am happy to say I could send you the truth. I work with first names only and would need this.

Don’t hesitate to contact for an e-mail reading or live chat.

take care

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you know what you REALY need dear? a GENUINE PSYCHIC READING!I feel many good things are ahead of you for this new year~want to know what they are? lets chat to get more intune. i feel you have been to many psychics before BUT you need a true one such as my self.. . lets chat to get more intune.contact me today for a better tommorow!

looking foward to chatting with you soon! HAVE A BLESSED AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

1893 posts

he ende cuz he felt their wasnt trust..it feel it isint over. can we chat? i would like to get into more detial with you thanks

over 11 years ago
sophiademetros16 didn't upload a photo

PsychicReadingsBySophia (sophiademetros16)

63 posts

Hi, my name is Sophia I would like to help you with any obstacle in life that you have! If you have been feeling alone lost are even disconnected I am here for you and to guide you and lead you in the right direction for I was born a god gifted psychic so don’t waste time on false advisers that will only give you false hopes and contact me today for a new beginning without the stress and negative influence in the way for I can fix any problem in life I am specialized in reuniting loved ones, health, happiness, love, career, etc! no problem is to big are to small that I cannot solve. Contact Me Now!

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

He has alot going on right now, honestly I would like to chat with you live.. It’s so much more to this situation then you know! 25 years experience..

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Katrina,

You have assume he was not honest with you. No guys likes to be point on the spot like this.

Perhaps you may like to come into LiveChat and visit me and we can talk about this in private.

By the way I am also a qualified counsellor

All the best EStherLibra

over 11 years ago
ki.oracle.online's photo

ASK ۞ Satya St.George (ki.oracle.online)

48 posts

hello katrina,

As you say ending the friendship, first thing I get is that is wasn’t quite established. You were both at the beginning phases and not even in a commitment quite yet. I would like to give you one card on this, but when you get some spare change please choose myself or one of my fellow psychics here, as we often run 10.00 specials. Your question is has the friendship ended? Realize you need a full spread for this, but the one card can give you the basic direction. A card fell out of the pack .. so anytime that happens it’s counted toward the question. The answer is yes, you can still be friends, be patient, and the other message is Nourish and cultivate good things, don’t snap off at him, speak in a way that is more diplomatic, it will help a lot. You are both not committed yet, thus you must be a lot more mindful of your separate choices, and the fairness of that. But on the other hand don’t beat yourself up, as you are human and have fallen in love with a dear friend, so cherish that friendship because this is the thing that brought you together to begin with.

over 11 years ago
psychicmissmoon20's photo

Miss Moon (psychicmissmoon20)

9 posts

OK well first things first its NOT OVER! there is a lot going on with him but you see he is the tip of guy to runn from his problems, there is much more you need to know wan he is going to call YOU,! so give me a call so i get more detail on whats going on and hats going to happen call to day and get a reading

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

1893 posts

i would like to look further into this for you and give you the BEST FUTURE INSIGHTS and ADVISE. any questions you may have will be answered by me in just one session! NO sugar coating in my readings just GENUINE ANSWERS,ADVISE AND OUTLOOK INTO THE FUTURE.i feel a great conection with you and feel many great things ahead of you soon! DONT be confused or hurt any longer! contact me today for a better and brighter tomarrow!

I do hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :) BEST REGARDS GENUINE PSYCHIC LEE:)

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/11 TO 1/18!!!!

over 11 years ago

Thanks everyone for responding. He and I talked. It’s amazing, he is like a whole different person. WE talk more, he is so sweet, No game playing, he shows me he cares for me, he wants to spend some time together . It’s lovely. The only problem is getting over my insecurities so I can trust him 100% and I also have changes that need to be made. I was online last week, but the readers I wanted to contact weren’t on same time. My phone won’t allow me to chat, and I only have pc access certain days during day hours.

over 11 years ago
sophiademetros16 didn't upload a photo

PsychicReadingsBySophia (sophiademetros16)

63 posts

hi dear i am happy things have finally changed for the better contact me live chat for any further questions gn