Move/Stay??

over 11 years ago
marg didn't upload a photo

Melaney (marg)

33 posts

He wants me to move in with him in a whole different city. I’m considering it but wondering is it a good idea? It would involve moving 5 hrs away from the life I have now, new job & moving my kids away from thier life as well. Any thoughts on this matter would help!

Him June 6/73 Me July 22/77

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you know what you REALY need dear? a GENUINE PSYCHIC READING!I feel many good things are ahead of you for this new year~want to know what they are? lets chat to get more intune. i feel you have been to many psychics before BUT you need a true one such as my self.. . lets chat to get more intune.contact me today for a better tommorow!

looking foward to chatting with you soon! HAVE A BLESSED AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago

Merry Meet Melany,

I can see exactly what attracts you to him. I will give you Honest Enlightenment!

<= Click my name or photo and Connect with me in Live Chat

over 11 years ago
sophiademetros16 didn't upload a photo

PsychicReadingsBySophia (sophiademetros16)

63 posts

Hi, my name is Sophia I would like to help you with any obstacle in life that you have! If you have been feeling alone lost are even disconnected I am here for you and to guide you and lead you in the right direction for I was born a god gifted psychic so don’t waste time on false advisers that will only give you false hopes and contact me today for a new beginning without the stress and negative influence in the way for I can fix any problem in life I am specialized in reuniting loved ones, health, happiness, love, career, etc! no problem is to big are to small that I cannot solve. Contact Me Now!

over 11 years ago
marg didn't upload a photo

Melaney (marg)

33 posts

Please anyone, if you can give me some insight or answer it would be greatly appreciated! No one seems to be answering?!!

over 11 years ago
psychicmella's photo

★Mella's Love Vision's★ (psychicmella)

66 posts

Hello Sweetie,

I would be more then happy to help shed some light on all your questions and concerns with a reading today.

Feel free to check out my profile and Quailifacations.

Hope to Hear from you soon! Many Blessings & Happy New Year

over 11 years ago

hi, I”ve read your post and am able to answer your question. I will give you results if you shoud make this move. this is a very serious decision you have to make as it is not as easy with children involved.

looking forward to hearing from you

over 11 years ago
queen_elizabeth's photo

Queen Elizabeth (queen_elizabeth)

9 posts

Hey. Here’s a little help, if you’ve put forth true efforts for the past couple of years, it may be a success. You will have the opportunity to involve yourself fully in work and material growth, bringing home the rewards. Hit me up for more insight into what your year ahead may look like.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Melany,

I personally feel NO – do not move.

If you wish to know more, please come and visit me in Live-Chat.

I agree with Lorraine, you need to be double careful here because there are children involved. It is not just your life, it also effects theirs.

This is a public forum and I do not like discussing such personal issues here.

All the best EstherLibra