will my son ever reach his potential

over 11 years ago

My son shows no ambition in his life and I sometimes think that he has more to offer than even he believes himself. I would be more than happy to see him settled with a good job and a family life as he still loves to go out to the pub etc. He has his own flat but no prospects – surely its not wrong to want more for your son. I worry that he is getting depressed because he hasnt a job and his relationship broke up two years ago and he has a beautiful child who he sees regularly. Are there any bright ships on the horizon for my 27 year old son?

over 11 years ago

Hi Laura, I understand your worry about your son and wish to help. Please come into my chatroom for a reading. Blessings

over 11 years ago

Hello Laura, Let me begin by saying to you, No…it is NOT wrong to want more for your son. You are a good Mom, However, I am curious as to how your son (loves) to go out to the pub, without having any income?! I presume, when you made that statement, your son attends the pub with friends, etc. It has been my experience that someone who is not looking for work, or making others believe they are looking for work, would take anything which comes their way (in the form of a job). If all that is coming this young mans’ way are “pints”, he would take that too. It seems, others are supplying him with the “wrong” motivation. HE has to want it more than YOU. Take care and be blessed!:)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Laura,

Its never wrong to want the best for your children,and your son could be doing more to make his life better. Lets look into this more and see what really lies ahead for him.Online now to help you!

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicmella's photo

★Mella's Love Vision's★ (psychicmella)

66 posts

Hello Sweetie,

I would be more then happy to shed some light on all your questions and worry’s you have for your son with a reading.

Feel free to check out my Profile and quantification’s. Iam Online now and available for a reading with you :)

Many Blessings & Happy New Year!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you know what you REALY need dear? a GENUINE PSYCHIC READING! you have been to many psychics before BUT you need a true one such as my self.. from your post im picking up alot of changes ahead of you.want to know what they are? lets chat to get more intune.contact me today for a better tommorow!

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

hello im avb today , no limit offer , happy new year!

over 11 years ago

hello, I can give you full accurate insight on your son ,when he will want to move forward in his life and have a family and future . Please contact me Live chat or by e,mail . You are missing something about your son . I will give you details . Contact me Live chat or by e,mail . Leave a message . On line now . $10.00-Blessings -Sunn10020

over 11 years ago
queen_elizabeth's photo

Queen Elizabeth (queen_elizabeth)

9 posts

Hit me up. When is his birthday? What’s yours? From what you’ve written, he cannot live both worlds. A realization on his part is imperative. Let me help you work it out. God Bless.

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/3 TO 1/10!!!!

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

Hello Laura I Would be able to give some answers about your son,contact me today for my $10 special

over 11 years ago

hi, I”ve read your post. I’m not saying you are doing this but if you are lending/giving him money when he asks, I would strongly suggest that you no longer do this. Knowing you will be there when he needs something will not do him any good.

I completly underdstand your situation. Often, in time, something kicks in and they finally see the light…Just some take longer tha others unfortuatly.

wishing you all the best.