relationship twinflame or soulmate

over 11 years ago

do u see relationship for me soon either twinflame or soulmate. i m in love with someone but i dont know what in his mind right now. do u see does he love me his initial is S.

over 11 years ago
spiritualadvisorstefanie's photo

Psychic Stephanie (spiritualadvisorstefanie)

116 posts

i dont see good news contact me

over 11 years ago

what do u mean u dont see good news about me or him?

over 11 years ago
spiritualadvisorstefanie's photo

Psychic Stephanie (spiritualadvisorstefanie)

116 posts

bad news around him, im sorry i dont do free readings, but ill be more then happy to help you with a reading if you contact me :)

over 11 years ago

hi, I’ve read your post and am able to send you answers. I work with first names only, therfore, if you choose to hire, please send them along.

i am direct honest and accurate.

looking forward to hearing from you

over 11 years ago

meenu and his simran.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Beautylovers,

Twinflames and soulmates are different type of relationships that are not necessarily romantic ones. If you truly wish to understand the different, then please visit me in LiveChat.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to look further into this for you and give you the BEST FUTURE INSIGHTS and ADVISE. any questions you may have will be answered by me in just one session! NO sugar coating in my readings just GENUINE ANSWERS,ADVISE AND OUTLOOK INTO THE FUTURE.i feel a great conection with you and feel many great things ahead of you soon! DONT be confused or hurt any longer! contact me today for a better and brighter tomarrow!

I do hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :) BEST REGARDS GENUINE PSYCHIC LEE:)

over 11 years ago

How do I contact an advisor

over 11 years ago
psychicmella's photo

★Mella's Love Vision's★ (psychicmella)

66 posts

Hello Sweetie, I would be more then happy to help shed some light on your future love life,with a love reading. Feel free to contact me at anytime.

Many Blessings

over 11 years ago
psychicmella's photo

★Mella's Love Vision's★ (psychicmella)

66 posts

and also to Kaylia,

When you find an advisor your interested in chatting with for a reading, just click on there profile and it should say if they are available or not to chat,if they are just type in the box under there status that says “Chat with me”

hope this helps!

Blessings!

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/11 TO 1/18!!!!