Confused

over 11 years ago

I don’t know where he wants things to go with us or if he wants things to go anywhere. What does he want or feel?

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Katrina,

I would be happy to look into this for you and give you some answers you can use. Get a man’s perspective on a man’s thoughts.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

hello, I am able to give you answers to your question. I am honest clear and direct. I work with first names only, therefore, please send them along should you choose to hire.

looking forward to hearing from you :)

over 11 years ago
psychicbrenda didn't upload a photo

psychiclinda (psychicbrenda)

2 posts

he dose love you he dose care for you but confusement comes in to this relationship and jelousy im looking forward to talking to you

over 11 years ago

I would love a man’s point of view. He has just recently started calling me Baby. That’s new. Talk before he goes to bed and he is sweet but still there is hesitation or maybe I’m not responding the way he needs me too. I dreamt last night and he told me in the dream that I know it’s hard for him to say how he feels. Just confused. Hoping to contact after work this evening to gain some insight.

@Brenda, yes jealousy is also there. Yes he says that this particular person is no competition in his eyes but I don’t trust that but I want to.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

somtomes you want to wash your hands form him cuz of the realionship not going anywhere! but your heart just cant let go..so follw your heart hun he will open up more towards you ..his heart does feel the same for you..even stronger its just right now his mind is mixed/confused..give him time i feel he is going to tell you somthing soon and good news is ahead!..lets chat to look further into this for you!.

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
the_love_adviser didn't upload a photo

✯ LOVE ADVISOR SOUL READ... (the_love_adviser)

5 posts

Your feeling distraught and drained from this entire situation, and its not just about what you have presented on your comment your energy has been slowly shifting into an unfamiliar direction leaving you become a different person in the way you feel act and also the way you look at life, Your not as “Happy go lucky” as usual. The fact that i was able to pick this up by not even consulting with you Personally only means i have a good connection on both energy’s.. if desired come see me for a love and relationships read id be happy to help … TheLoveAdviser

over 11 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello my name is erica and i am running a special it is 5.00 UNLIMITED questions.. take a look at my profile and feel free to chat thanks!.