ex

over 12 years ago
ruby25 didn't upload a photo

ruby25

2 posts

My boyfriend recently broke up with me, will he return? my dob is 6/4/86 his is 8/10/86

much thanks

over 12 years ago

contact me live, i’ll help

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

Hi. Lets look into what is going one between the two of you. I am feeling change coming. Lets talk about that. contact me in live chat…

over 12 years ago
spiritual_adviser_ava's photo

Advisor Ava (spiritual_adviser_ava)

3 posts

im seeing that this was a something that was on his mind for a while if you get a chance send me a chat

over 12 years ago
katherinelynne didn't upload a photo

Lady Lynne (katherinelynne)

44 posts

Blessings to you, I can be your safe haven. I would love to embrace you, help you to understand and set your mind at peace, Love & Light KatherineLynne (LightWorker)

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Ruby,

Connect with me in live chat for complete enlightenment. Being a Natural Born Psychic medium world renowned to be accurate you will be guaranteed that the information you receive will also be honest with no sugarcoating.

over 12 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

Give him some space. Contact me for more information.

over 12 years ago
psychic_paula's photo

Psychic_Paula (psychic_paula)

67 posts

hi dear contact me live now for answers and insight into your situation

over 12 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

yes he will return dear. Give him some space

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I can tell you in a reading,and see what paths are ahead for you and he. Blessings!