insecure

over 12 years ago

why do i always feel insecure when i don’t hear from him…should i be worried or just relax

over 12 years ago
rosepetals didn't upload a photo

rosepetals

34 posts

Why do you feel you need to hear from him, yes it is good to have someone to share moments with etc but you both have your own lives to lead. Trust is a huge part of what makes a relationship work and when you start thinking negative thoughts you create that reality wouldn’t you rather be doing something more enjoyable. Time to send your current thoughts packing they are unhealthy and a waste of time. Start having faith and trust in him and find a hobby to replace your spare time.

over 12 years ago

hey hon i can answer that

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

Geri. I know exactly how you feel. At one point in my life I went through that same type of feeling with my love contyact me in live chat and I will tell you how you can get past that.

over 12 years ago
katherinelynne didn't upload a photo

Lady Lynne (katherinelynne)

44 posts

Blessings to you, I can be your safe haven. I would love to embrace you, help you to understand and set your mind at peace, I do offer a free introduction before reading to make sure we have a connection before session. I look forward to speaking to you. Love & Light KatherineLynne (LightWorker)

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Geri,

Connect with me in Live Chat for complete Enlightenment.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

You dont need to feel insecure…you are just fine. However you are close to crossing that line into obsession. You dont want that. Lets do a reading and see what is in store for you! Blessed be!

over 12 years ago

Your energy needs to be realigned. You are worried because of things that belong to you and you are attributing them to him. I can tell you not to worry, but let me do a reading with you and tell you how you can make the worry stop. Contact me if you are intersted in learning more. Thanks! P_J

over 12 years ago
myztictam's photo

myztictam

63 posts

Hiya there, I cant say right off with out connecting to you or your situation If your insecurity is coming from his energies and actions or from your own insecurities about being hurt (or maybe a combination of both) . Come by and visit, and I will give you honest, gentle answers you need to better understand this situation. I will help set your mind at ease.

Hope to see you soon! Big Hugz Myztic Tam