Future of home jewellery business?

over 12 years ago

I am in the process of starting a part time home/internet jewellery business. i will like to know if it will be successful and bring me the extra needed cash?

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. You can add me on Skype at—psychicjennifer14 I do personal readings as well. Thanks.

over 12 years ago

Hello. Stop by for a reading and I will give you all details on the future of your career.

over 12 years ago

Hi, please feel free to contact me with your first name should you wish to hire. I”d be happy to see the success of you business.

over 12 years ago
darrenbayliss didn't upload a photo

Darren Bayliss (darrenbayliss)

2 posts

Come along and have a friendly chat with me, I am sure that my spirit friends have all the answers you need.

over 12 years ago
intuitive_living's photo

Psychic Barbara (intuitive_living)

10 posts

hello mystic v – i sense you are guided in doing this online business and i do see you requiring to do a few things to ensure its success.. i would assist you in chat – and i already know i would be confirming the ideas you have already. blessings to you on your path- may i ask if you are charging this jeweellery with healing energy – or am i seeing you putting this energy in unknowing

over 12 years ago

Hi EsoTarrot, I’m putting the energy towards my future as being succesful. Focusing on the end result

over 12 years ago

I have news for you and am available now :)

over 12 years ago
katherinelynne didn't upload a photo

Lady Lynne (katherinelynne)

44 posts

Blessings to you, I can be your safe haven. I would love to embrace you, help you to understand and set your mind at peace, Love & Light KatherineLynne (LightWorker)

over 12 years ago
layla.starr didn't upload a photo

star lovers guide (layla.starr)

56 posts

your gides r speking to me at this moment i will give you honset answers you can call me in a live chat wen you r ready

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I would be happy to look into this for you and give you some sense of what the future holds for you and your business. Blessings!

over 12 years ago
myztictam's photo

myztictam

63 posts

It will! Just dont give up. Keep at it,and build the client base you need. I would love to see your product!

Hugz Tam