I just feel so stuck...please help.

over 12 years ago

I have hit a dead end in my life. Horrible job, low pay, stressed out 24/7. I’ve tried applying for new jobs, but I can just barely scratch by every month. I feel like I’ve just hit a wall and I’m going to live by it forever… Anything will help, I just want to know if this is it for me or is there something coming up? Soon hopefully? Anything… is my life going to get better, or at least less stressful?

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. You can add me on Skype at—psychicjennifer14 I do personal readings as well. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
thelovehealer's photo

**THE LOVE QUEEN** (thelovehealer)

89 posts

Hi their is a lot of things i seen have been going down hill now i can help you out by finding the right direction,please contact me live so i can tell you everything that will come thanks

over 12 years ago

hi, I’m here if you would like to contact me for a reading. It seems that so many are going thru difficult times….

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

Hi Courtney all isnt bad for good. there is change coming. contact me in live chats and lets talk.

over 12 years ago
demetripitt didn't upload a photo

Demetri Pitt (demetripitt)

19 posts

Im sorry you are having issues. Chat with me and we can figure this out together.

Psychic-Demetri Pitt

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Courtney,

I am a Natural Born Psychic Medium who is world renowned to be accurate. I can offer Honest enlightenment as to what your future faces and help you know what will help to improve your world.

Connect with me in Live Chat

over 12 years ago
rosepetals didn't upload a photo

rosepetals

34 posts

have you thought about upskilling for better employment opportunities as these days it is an employers market and competition is fierce and to obtain a good job you need to stand out. At least you have a job a lot don’t. Approach your employer for opportunities that they may have

over 12 years ago
katherinelynne didn't upload a photo

Lady Lynne (katherinelynne)

44 posts

Blessings to you, I would love to embrace you, help you to understand and set your mind at peace, Love & Light KatherineLynne (LightWorker)

over 12 years ago
katherinelynne didn't upload a photo

Lady Lynne (katherinelynne)

44 posts

Blessings to you, I would love to embrace you, help you to understand and set your mind at peace, Love & Light KatherineLynne (LightWorker)

over 12 years ago
mystic.moon didn't upload a photo

lilly (mystic.moon)

59 posts

just hold on and by the new yer u will be fine love & light lily

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Courtney!I have dealt with many people over the years in your situation,and I believe I can help you too! Look over my profile and get back to me in chat,and lets see whats ahead for you! Its not as bad as you think! Blessed be!

over 12 years ago

Hi Courtney, I do feel that you have the power within yourself to make the difference in your life. I can help you tap into that power and turn simple decisions into life changing events. The answer lies within yourself and I can assist you in tapping into that. Email me if you would like to set up an appointment. Thanks! P_J

over 12 years ago
myztictam's photo

myztictam

63 posts

Courtney, Hiya!! I think we have all been where you are at one point and time or another, I would love to take a look for you and see what is headed your way. Also we could take a look at any blocks, and underlying issues that we could work on to make some changes in your life path. I offer timelines when I see them and only if I see them. No smoke, just truths to help you know what to expect!

come by and see me…

Big Hugz Tam