What will happen?

over 12 years ago

It started when i met someone. Thought it was going to go somewhere. Was told it would. But they just started becoming indifferent. Showing evidence of being a kind of bully. Online, saying things directed at me, but when confronted, would deny it was about me. Started saying things to their mates. I couldn’t understand why they were being like it. I really liked this person, but just found it too confusing. Knowing they liked me too, but yet couldn’t help but act so nasty. As if they enjoyed the attention. So, i just stopped contact, but i still cared, but all i still seemed to get were lines and words of hatred directed at me. IT GOT TO THE POINT WHERE I FELT AS IF I WAS BEING FORCED TO STOP CONTACTING ANYONE WHO THIS OTHER PERSON KNEW, because it felt as if they had the problem, yet because they couldn’t deal with it, blamed me, as if it was my fault they were feeling what they were feeling! Still to this day i feel as if they are directing so much hurt towards me, and know that they have a problem. The strangest part is, is that this person is supposed to be part of my life according to psychics, but howcome i’m being the naive one here, trying to care and not react, when all they seem to do is direct things at me, and push me away? It’s like a curse, where i’m suffering for their problems. I have tried walking away, and forgetting, and i get so far, and then i start thinking of them again. I do think at times they do this to get me to react and make contact but if it’s the case, they should just have the decency to be nice about it. Last time a prediction was made, oddly, they directed a line of hatred basically telling me they don’t want me to contact them. Part of me thought it was reverse psychology. They have a condition, but at the same time try their best to hide it, and make out that everybody else has a problem. Common sense is telling me to walk away, predictions tell me not to, but there’s only so much one can take. Please, any insights on this and what’s to come, good or bad?

over 12 years ago

contact me live, i can help

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

At any point where “predictions” start to cause you harm,danger,or more pain,than please,take matters in your hands,your life into your own hands,and listen to your inner spirit. There is no reason you should stick by someone who causes so much pain and hurt to you. If they care for you,they would not behave in such ways.Love,admiration and soul mate connections don’t go straight to pain. They are filled with joy happiness acceptance and love,regardless of if this connection is friendship romance or otherwise. Kindly step away,and get on the path to healing,and becoming whole.You don’t deserve pain,or abuse. Take responsibility for your own destiny. Readings should give you advice and guidance only. Fate is the cards you are dealt, Destiny is what you do with those card. Bless you

over 12 years ago

I’m grateful for your response.

I was on the healing path when we met.