should i stay or go?

over 12 years ago

there is this guy i been talking to for 6 months….but i only hear from him every once in a while…and im sick of wondering where i stand with him..so should i stay talking to him or just move on?

over 12 years ago
mystical_mia's photo

~ Mystical Mia ~ (mystical_mia)

33 posts

Mystical Mia Is here to answer all questions. This is the lady you have been waiting for. You have tryed the rest now please take the time and try the best!

Mia helps with love and all matters of life. Nothing to big or to small she can not slove. Click Mia Now! God gifted true miracle worker,25 years experience reuniting lost souls and restoring them as one.

Working with strong powerful,naver failing methods,solves the impossible problems permanently.

visit home page for deals and offers

over 12 years ago
heartdivine's photo

Heart Divine (heartdivine)

67 posts

Hi, We can take a good look on this situation if it could be long term. We can check more things out if we can take this situation in your favor too! :)

over 12 years ago
stormywind85's photo

Virginia (stormywind85)

8 posts

I am sure that I can help give you some advice. Whether or not you use the advice is up to you. Just let me know if you feel that I am the right one to help you. Blessed Be.

over 12 years ago

hello, I could send you honest answers to if you should stay focused on this or let it go. If you ‘d like a reading, please send me a message. I offer chat readings as well as e-mail readings.

over 12 years ago
angel_of_lights didn't upload a photo

Angel of Lights (angel_of_lights)

52 posts

This is a good question for an article I just wrote. Check out my article in the Bitwine Featured advisors section on the truth about on and off relationships. This should be a ‘start’. Then if you want me to get into your situation deeper, just chat me up or request and email reading.

Peace and Blessings

over 12 years ago
theloveexpert's photo

The Love Expert (theloveexpert)

6 posts
  • hi dear i know he isnt showing much of his feelings and not much contact has been happening but let me tell you why he is being like this,hope to hear from you soon*
over 12 years ago

can someone please answer this question you dont gotta go into full details,,,

over 12 years ago
psychicsarafina's photo

Esmeralda (psychicsarafina)

22 posts

There is underlying issues within his energies. I feel that he does have a strong connection with you> I am an expert in relationships and can help you so that he will step up to the relationship.