please help ex. problems

over 12 years ago

I can’t get my ex boyfriend off my mind. He treated me so good except the fact that he. Cheated on my twice and is a compulsive liar iv come to find out. But is the only man I have ever been in love with he’s back with his ex before me and got her pregnant, but he still calls me once in a while wanting to be friends saying he misses me everytime I see him I get butterflies. Are we soul mates or should I just leave him in the past? Please help

over 12 years ago
worldwidepsychic didn't upload a photo

Worldwide-Psychic-Samantha (worldwidepsychic)

10 posts

Hello Dear,

If you don’t mind me asking you’re first name and DOB as well as his first name & DOB? If you can message these to me it would be great. I would like to look into this further for you.

Hoping to hear from you soon, Love & Light: Samantha :)

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Why would you want to be with a liar and someone who cheats he has no respect for you. Do yourself a favour as you deserve better and boot that guys backside to the kurb he has you where he wants you knows he can do as he pleases because he has an emotional hold over you. You deserve better yet your willing to settle for less I think your self worth needs a boost so do yourself a favour and get rid of him you take back the power he has over you. From there take a break from men altogether catch up with friends etc and give yourself time to heal so that when a decent guy comes along emotional baggage won’t interfere with the relationship.

over 12 years ago
magickspot's photo

That Tarot Girl (magickspot)

60 posts

Good advice Debbie! You dont want to be in a relationship with someone like that. Have a feeling its going to take you awhile to realize that though.

over 12 years ago
mystical_mia's photo

~ Mystical Mia ~ (mystical_mia)

33 posts

Mystical Mia Is here to answer all questions. This is the lady you have been waiting for. You have tryed the rest now please take the time and try the best!

Mia helps with love and all matters of life. Nothing to big or to small she can not slove. Click Mia Now! God gifted true miracle worker,25 years experience reuniting lost souls and restoring them as one.

Working with strong powerful,naver failing methods,solves the impossible problems permanently.

I’ll be waiting for you. Blessings

over 12 years ago

DITTO to what Debbie has said!!

over 12 years ago

Im not sure how to message you Worldwide-psychic-Samantha. But My first name is Jena 2/26/90 and his name is Mike 6/7/87

over 12 years ago
theloveadvisors didn't upload a photo

The love Advisor (theloveadvisors)

6 posts

Hi Jena i would like to look more into this for you please contact me live or through this message,with his name so i can tell you in details what im seeing and what will be happen :) Hope to hear from you soon!

over 12 years ago

His name is mike. Thanyou for wanting to help im feel like im falling apart I need answers

over 12 years ago
heartdivine's photo

Heart Divine (heartdivine)

67 posts

Hi dear,

I don’t feel like you should be with that kind of man – but if he does change – that is another story. You can contact me to know where things are really going to find clarity that you need. There is no such thing as inevitable in this world – only if you believe.