fake

2 months ago

Are there fake people in my life that I think are my friends? Am I able to see through and know if someone is being fake with me? Or am I not trusting friends I should be trusting?

2 months ago

I definitely feel like there is people around you who may be different behind closed doors who may speak differently about you behind closed doors and people who are wearing a mask behind you but it seems that these people are more just intimidated and jealous by you which is why they feel this way and there will be only a certain way to tell who is who by going into a full reading so that way you can help narrow it down and figure this out and how to get through it definitely let me know if you are interested in booking a reading feel free to chat anytime!

2 months ago

Hi Daysha,

I would be happy to chat with you and take at confirming your ability to discern the energy you are receiving from those around you and your own perception based on conditioning and past attachment issues.

Feel free to give me a call to chat in detail.

Bright blessings, Pixie

2 months ago

Yep, there are 3 in particular

2 months ago

Andrew, thank you, but 3 of what? Are they 3 people I think are friends? Are they 3 people I suspect and do not trust? Do my supervisors see past this? Or are they part of it?

2 months ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

2 months ago

Hello Daysha,

I am here if you need me.

2 months ago

I can help