confused

3 months ago

my recruiter worked so hard to get me back as a client after i went somewhere else and then ghosted me after i came back. why?

i emailed him to follow up since i did not hear back, and he said he would love to talk later this week, but why did i have to do that?

should i continue to work with him?

3 months ago

You definitely should not continue to work with him I feel like there is a lot better opportunity out there for you I feel like a new opportunity will make its way to you but I feel like with this environment and with him I feel like you are not going to progress as much because it’s only going to hold you back period if you’d like to go further into this definitely let me know if you’d like to go into a reading

3 months ago

thanks. i appreciate your response, but why is he behaving like this? is it me?

3 months ago

no you shouldn’t and if you want more insight into why you should definitely try a live session with me

3 months ago

I can help

3 months ago

Q.) my recruiter worked so hard to get me back as a client after i went somewhere else and then ghosted me after i came back. why?

i emailed him to follow up since i did not hear back, and he said he would love to talk later this week, but why did i have to do that?

should i continue to work with him?

-

A.) I feel your “recruiter” is having a tough time in their life and isn’t caught up with everything required to do the proper job at the moment.

If you wait “2 to 3 weeks” they will be able to help you how ever I do suggest if this is inconvenient please do try to go somewhere else.

I “apologies” for this issue sometimes life puts to much on us and we cannot always help everyone we would like to help.

I often use “logic” in my readings and also “intuition” and give the (good and bad) in my readings I wish you many blessings.

Also please do try other psychics on Bitwine, theirs a lot of great talent here and honest and empathic.

I wish you many blessings.

- Azen

3 months ago

Hi dear You can join me in my chat room. I’d give you detailed insight reading and would tell you what opportunities are entering in your way and can tell you how to handle that situation. I’d wait to see:)