Confusion and Uncertainity

over 5 years ago

My DOB 1/24/974 Her Marlyn 6/6/1996.

She says she loves me but she is taking things slow. I know that the father of her unborn child is playing mind games with her and this is causing her to play mind games with me. A girl she works with keeps telling me things but I feel that these are false and just an attempt for me to go back to her. I am just looking for an idea how much longer I have to wait before she commits or if I should just walk away. I have been told by many to stay and be patient and everything will work out.

Please do not say soon because I have been hearing soon for 2 months.

over 5 years ago
masuma's photo

Masuma Badri (masuma)

62 posts

hi, if u wish to do a reading can help you with some clarity …

over 5 years ago

I am online and available to chat.

over 5 years ago

I feels she has a lot of baggage and is confused. The father of her child is the one playing games which leads her to play games. I would love to go into detail and about her and the father of child as well. And any questions you have. Im always on bitwine day and night :) Bright Blessings

over 5 years ago

Hi,

My name is Angelic Guide & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Let’s have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

HI,

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you love her so much and want to be with her but things are not much clear at this time and something going on in her mind.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what you should do , and I see she is having a lot of confusion in her spirit on a lot of things right now . But I will go further and give you full insight and details on all of your concerns and much more . I have specials today . I will give you the truth . Blessings

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40,30 mins-$60 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

Please give me a call!