Should I move on?

over 6 years ago
kel84 didn't upload a photo

kel84

4 posts

HI. So me and my ex only dated 6 months. Things were good in the beginning but then he became very distant so I broke up with him in hopes that he would realize how much he loved me and missed me. But it backfired and he said OK fine. Not only did the break up seem to affect him he still remains distant.I love him with all my heart bur I don’t know if he feels the same. How does he feel about me? Does he stI’ll love me or did he ever? And most importantly should I try to move on or is there a chance we could get back together? My names Kelly my dob is 10/06/1984 his names Jayson his dob is 11/20/1977.. can someone please help?

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and answers to all of your questions on this guy , and give you the truth, what his thoughts are and if things can change . I will give you the truth what to avoid with him , and how to bring your relationship closer . On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Come in and let me ease your mind . Blessings

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you love him so much but things are not going smooth between both of you.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

I am sorry to hear that :( Sometimes, a person can fall into a funk and it feels more personal than it actually is. But with your ex being in such a terrible place, it can really take a while for him to come around if he’s feeling rejected by you. I’d take a look into whatever you could be doing at this time to help the situation, but also help with preparing you to move on upon Jayson not stepping up if he chooses not to. There are solutions for you here which may be tough but you’ll get through it and at least know that you are doing all you can.

over 6 years ago

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So, my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 6 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Dear he feel same for you but some issue with you please join me for detail about his attitude and distance.