kiss?

over 6 years ago

this might sound kind of off , but will i ever get a kiss from miguel arreola 10-31-91? he has gotten near , close to a kiss but nothing happens :( I’m dalia eden torres 3-21-88

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

come chat with me now!!

iam a psychic love and relationship expert

can tell yyou the future with just knowing your name and dob

hope to hear from you soon

over 6 years ago
psychickristina's photo

psychickristina

4 posts

give me a chat dear for a reading I see things u need to know

over 6 years ago

join me

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see positivity for you in future.I will tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me give you full insight on your love questions about him and when he will get closer and desire in a kiss and more . I read the spirit of his thoughts and feelings toward you and much more I have specials today , Come in for a reading and chat , so I can ease your concerns right away . Blessings

over 6 years ago
ms.serenity's photo

Ms. Serenity (ms.serenity)

466 posts

need clairvoyant reading? I can tell yo what I see for both you and him sweety,call me I’m online

over 6 years ago

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx

over 6 years ago

Just a head’s up….. I would recommend editing your original post to take out last/ full names. This is a public page on the web, so if he ever does a search on himself, or on you, this will appear in the results.

over 6 years ago

He is waiting for the perfect timing / setting my dear…and when it feels right, I also drew one card for you and it let me know many good things are coming your way soon, but I need to guide you so they can happen. Contact me now.

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10 mins-$27,15 mins-$40,20 mins-$55 plus free angel healing!!!Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear it will be happen but you need to do some thing,some to me for detail