Feeling happy :)

over 6 years ago

When will W ask me to move in with him? Im so ready to take this step. I adore him :) we were together last / morning. He’s so good to me. Thanks! :)))

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see love is in the air and a good news will come to you but you need something do first.Feel free to join me ever lowest rates as 0.65$ per minute.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

Hi, I have new reduced rate only $2.5/minute from today. Join me for the reading now!

over 6 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello if you need to know the real picture of him please contact me i tell you about his actually thinking and actually face.

over 6 years ago

Hi, My name is BARBARA & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing. so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 6 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 6 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

Hello Dear

I am expert in giving resolutions for questions related to love life.

As its a private forum, you can come and see me for private reading.

Would be happy to help you.

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤IM ONLINE, give me a call and I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..Plus I have many Deals and offers to choose from..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

FAST AND ACCURATE READINGS

OVER 10YRS EXPIRENCED

PSYCHIC LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP EXPERT!

ASK ABOUT MY SPECIALS GOING ON

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

XOXO AMANDA

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IAM ONLINE TODAY TO TAKE YOUR CALL, IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE INSIGHT ON YOUR SITUATION. I WILL SAY THIS THO FOR NOE, IT SHOWS GOOD THINGS AHEAD.

over 6 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Dear i know you love him but be careful and open your eyes